Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Cvv

Lol

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
may i know u have any1 to recoomand me, althought i have tight budget i neeed a 265cm tall n 230cm long acros the floor +55cm width cupboard(all in 1 with book selves n wardrobe) so hope u cna give me contacts, i hope that it last long coz my room has coz my cupboard to grow fungus due to moist from de masterbedroom which i don't know y, so i diying tml tearin down my whole room so not tearing down needed just need a contractor fast to help me make the cupboard

thanks ppl all help be appreciated, i've search online alot of interior don't do the wardobe they do only whole house, so m trapped, and i called a few contractors alot are error numbers meaning no longer in use, so far the only one that pickup the call is akron furnishing quoting 1.6k.

so i hope u guys can really help me as i don't really know much about such stuff, and if they say solid wood meaning is ok? or? coz my room as mentioned got quite bad temperature, + i have a few guitars at home so home that the cupboard could worked

You can try contacting Kelvin. He is recommended by some forumers and is an engineer by training. Hence, he has better technical knowledge on building wardrobe that is more durable. You can contact him at 98758882.

may i know u have any1 to recoomand me, althought i have tight budget i neeed a 265cm tall n 230cm long acros the floor +55cm width cupboard(all in 1 with book selves n wardrobe) so hope u cna give me contacts, i hope that it last long coz my room has coz my cupboard to grow fungus due to moist from de masterbedroom which i don't know y, so i diying tml tearin down my whole room so not tearing down needed just need a contractor fast to help me make the cupboard

thanks ppl all help be appreciated, i've search online alot of interior don't do the wardobe they do only whole house, so m trapped, and i called a few contractors alot are error numbers meaning no longer in use, so far the only one that pickup the call is akron furnishing quoting 1.6k.

so i hope u guys can really help me as i don't really know much about such stuff, and if they say solid wood meaning is ok? or? coz my room as mentioned got quite bad temperature, + i have a few guitars at home so home that the cupboard could worked

try contact carpenter to help you

have you settled the moisture issue from the master bedroom? if you haven't, then don't build the wardrobe first lor.. cos the same thing is going to happen again wor.