Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sharp

Any Air Con Company To Recommend?

I am thinking of installing air conditioning in toilet and unsure of what kind of system to use. Seen the ducted one with unit hidden in ceiling but I reckon the maintenance is crazy as need to open up the access each time to clean. :(

I guess the best bet would be the single wall mounted unit. My toilet has direct access to the compressor as there is existing false ceiling all the way to the back.

Anyone here with a good air con company to recommend?

Thanks !

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
yup yup yup... pls share. me also loodkin for air-con. muz be reliable

From what my contractor says, Gain City seems to have the best services regarding air con :)

I am thinking of installing air conditioning in toilet and unsure of what kind of system to use. Seen the ducted one with unit hidden in ceiling but I reckon the maintenance is crazy as need to open up the access each time to clean. :(

I guess the best bet would be the single wall mounted unit. My toilet has direct access to the compressor as there is existing false ceiling all the way to the back.

Anyone here with a good air con company to recommend?

Thanks !

Hmm.... why would you need/want to install aircon in the toilet? Firstly, there's a lot of moisture in the toilet, not very good for the mechanical parts in the aircon. Secondly, if you use heater, not sure the steam entering the aircon unit is good either. In any case, the ducted type (ceiling mount) is actually better than wall mount. Don't worry about servicing since i don't think you'll be doing it yourself - leave it to the pro : )

Aircon company wise, gain city is indeed a good choice, however, do take note of the insulation they offer. The price usually only provides the basic insulation. You probably need to top up a bit more to get a better insulation (class 0 i think).

Another company i would recommend is parasilk. They're an electronic company but they sell aircon as well. Just call them up and tell them the model and system you want for a quote. Service and price wise, they can match gain city too " )

Guest cythialum

I got my aircon installed by Singapore Aircon.

As for servicing, i have tried gain city before.

Anyone got good aircon service company can pm me also thanks

I got my aircon installed by Singapore Aircon.

As for servicing, i have tried gain city before.

Anyone got good aircon service company can pm me also thanks

Ah Zai @ 84883129. Hardworking guy. His price is reasonable and he guarantees you his ability. So far compare with my friends whose in aircon company still cant be compared. =P

Many big companies like Courts and Gain City also outsource their installation service to contractors outside. so it is better if you have your own contact of contractor directly, can save on the' middleman' fees.. i can recommend a good contractor, done by the owner/senior worker instead of some foreign workers. price reasobale and workmanship very good.

PM me if anyone need.