Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
veer26

How To Conceal Lcd Tv Wires?

Hey folks,

I was wondering if there was a cheaper way to conceal the wirings of the LCD/plasma TV if it's wall mounted. Currently, my ID recommends the standard feature wall, which is quite expensive if we were to laminate the whole wall.

Anyone has any ideas?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hey folks,

I was wondering if there was a cheaper way to conceal the wirings of the LCD/plasma TV if it's wall mounted. Currently, my ID recommends the standard feature wall, which is quite expensive if we were to laminate the whole wall.

Anyone has any ideas?

some pple use a U shaped piece of wood to cover the wires.

hi, depends on the design, u could jus do a small piece straight up of feature wall which will be nice too. from your tv console up to your tv say abt H1200mm X W600mm. sleek n neat design with nice laminate colour. not need to spend so much.

how does the u shaped wood thing work?

basically its just a wood channel thats |_| shape for the entire length. just covers the area between the console and TV to conceal the wires.

I bought a console from Cellini as we do not want the typical feature wall. It's brilliant because we can easily hide the wires and the TV is mounted on the console, not the wall.

I bought a console from Cellini as we do not want the typical feature wall. It's brilliant because we can easily hide the wires and the TV is mounted on the console, not the wall.

hi, mind sharing a picture of it and how much u got it for? thanks.

can you ask your contractor to hack part of the wall and install some kind of casing/pipe to hold the wires in place? later he patched up the wall so once the tv and tv console it's up it just looks like a normal wall... that's what mine did...

Saw some nice looking TV console at IKEA which has a "lobang" at the back for your cables to run through so that when you push the tv console against the wall, the cables are hidden. You can check it out there : )