Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
may2329

Very Gd Service Curtain Company

To all members,

yesterday i meet up with a salesman from karbell, when i ask him a question he cant even give me an proper ans. he dont even know where his product come from, wat a fool u DESMOND.

As today my ID recommand me to Fabulous, finally i just sign up with Fabulous curtain furnishing to done up my hse curtains & blinds locate at Amber rd, i strongly recommand this company. Sales person Gerard is the one who service me, he is very exprience & helpful.

Members from the renotalk can try their service. Can try to contact him at 62568525.

:yamseng: Gerard

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
To all members,

yesterday i meet up with a salesman from karbell, when i ask him a question he cant even give me an proper ans. he dont even know where his product come from, wat a fool u DESMOND.

As today my ID recommand me to Fabulous, finally i just sign up with Fabulous curtain furnishing to done up my hse curtains & blinds locate at Amber rd, i strongly recommand this company. Sales person Gerard is the one who service me, he is very exprience & helpful.

Members from the renotalk can try their service. Can try to contact him at 62568525.

:yamseng: Gerard

hmmm trolling? :unsure: