Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wongce

The Green Furnishing-anyone Bought From Them?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi all,

I bought two wardrobes with mirrored doors from them 3 years ago. About 6 months after purchasing, they started to grow whitish green patches on the inside with flakes on them. We called them to ask if it was mould, and they insisted it was our fault because we used a damp cloth to clean our furniture when it arrived. Btw, it was very dusty when it arrived and I spent a long time cleaning off black stains from the furniture.

We insisted they do something about it, so they sent two men to my place with wood varnish and they simply painted the varnish over all the mouldy spots. One of the used a towel to wipe the mould away before painting; the other simply painted over the mould with the same brush. I think it made the situation worse because after that the mould spread to the whole cupboard, including the drawers.

On top of all this, the waterproofing layer on the outer surface of the cupboard has been peeling as well. They tried to stick it back with some furniture gum but it has continued to slowly flake off and peel ever since. We are simply too tired to call them anymore.

Dear all forummers,

Pls take note of the shop, they are quite established but really lousy in terms of service.

i booked a wardrobe+ some furniture and paid full amount in mid sept, i'm suppose to get my stuff in mid oct, when i double confirm my delivery date, they told me they DON'T KNOW WHEN IT WILL BE READY.... yet they CLAIMED THEY MANUFACTURES their own furniture...all are lies...

PLS TAKE NOTE of this shop...buy at your own risk......

to update my situation,

i bought a TV console from them for 500 dollars...its legs broke off the day of delivery...really lousy quality-they use short screw and the "wood" quality is like paper pulp + wood dust.. really not worth it...

i also ordered a 5 and half feet wardrobe..promised to deliver in one month...then drag another 2 weeks... now drag another 2 more week...total is 8 weeks for a wardrobe... really FXXK up shop...yet they claimed they are manufacturers...i should have bought from ikea...even IKEA quality is better ....

Dear all forummers,

Pls take note of the shop, they are quite established but really lousy in terms of service.

i booked a wardrobe+ some furniture and paid full amount in mid sept, i'm suppose to get my stuff in mid oct, when i double confirm my delivery date, they told me they DON'T KNOW WHEN IT WILL BE READY.... yet they CLAIMED THEY MANUFACTURES their own furniture...all are lies...

PLS TAKE NOTE of this shop...buy at your own risk......

dear all- DON"T buy from the green furnishing!!! i bought few products from them mid sept and should be delivered mid of oct. now when i called them to double confirm the delivery date their sales girl told me they don't know WHEN it will be delivered... she will call me when its ready to be delivered????

really lousy service... how can they tell me DON'T KNOW when to delivery? they don't know when my furniture(wardrobe etc) will be ready!! and they told me they manufactured most of their product...all is Bull****

PLEASE DON"T BUY FROM THEM...my case happened at woodlands civics centre...

Please nv nv nv buy from that place.I bought a bedroom set from them 2 years back. After 2-3 months it was covered with white dust which were formed in circles. Looks like mould but it wasnt. I saw small tiny holes in the middle of each hole which makes me believe it was infested with bugs.

No way to remove those dust at all, it just keeps coming back.

In the end i threw the entire set away. They changed it for me but it keeps returning. Spreaded to my other wood furniture as well. Got so bad that i do not dare to have any wood furniture in my room now.

Please beware and not purchase wooden stuff from The green

icic, the quality is bad? this is the first time i heard about their quality is bad. i'm thinking about getting bed sets,tv console etc from them at the civic center branch. any suggestion where to find good quality + not too expensive furniture shops.

I can't afford designer products, so please spare me the expensive stuffs...

I can't comment about the quality of Green Furnishing's bed sets, tv console etc because I only bought sofa and coffee table from them. They were delivered in good condition to my house 2 months ago but I won't be able to know how long they will last hehe. Service wise, Green Furnishing is fine.

Edited by forgotten

icic, the quality is bad? this is the first time i heard about their quality is bad. i'm thinking about getting bed sets,tv console etc from them at the civic center branch. any suggestion where to find good quality + not too expensive furniture shops.

I can't afford designer products, so please spare me the expensive stuffs...

I bought sofa & coffee table from their civic centre outlet.

What I appreciate were:

Salesman allowed me to store them at their warehouse for 4 months until I got my keys.

Salesman allowed me to exchange them for other items if I changed my mind about them during those months. (I didn't ask for this. I was surprised when he offered this)

Delivery was on time.

The one along alexander? If yes, got a display cabinet and 2 desk from them...lousy quality...drawers and doors cannot close well just after ~2yrs....

Hi all, i would like to ask about the GREEN Furnishing 's Product and Services, are they good? i'm thinking of buying some furniture from them.