Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
erwin123

Mr16 Led Bulbs

Can you recommend a shop that has a good selection of Osram / Philips LEDs for MR16 (gu3.5) replacement.

I notice from the websites that Osram, Philips LED MR16 replacements have different beam angles for different applications 60, 30, 25, 10 degrees angle.

Another question. If I am installing a completely new downlight in false ceiling, would you recommend buying an existing MR16 casing with transformer which is widely available and installing MR16 LEDs into them rather than buying a dedicated LED spotlight?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi..I think you mean GU5.3, this is the most common socket for MR16.

You can PM me on our available range of MR16 LED.

For a new downlight fitting, I would recommend a dedicated LED downlight with driver. It works better and is more reliable.

Cheers

Can you recommend a shop that has a good selection of Osram / Philips LEDs for MR16 (gu3.5) replacement.

I notice from the websites that Osram, Philips LED MR16 replacements have different beam angles for different applications 60, 30, 25, 10 degrees angle.

Another question. If I am installing a completely new downlight in false ceiling, would you recommend buying an existing MR16 casing with transformer which is widely available and installing MR16 LEDs into them rather than buying a dedicated LED spotlight?