Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
eDds

Mattresses That Comes With Bamboo Charcoal

Hi,

Came across a brand of mattress called Isaiah Mattress, apprently an Italian brand who makes organic mattresses, with organic materials (silk and cotton) and claims that they do not use polyester at all.

Fiance and I liked the fact that the mattress comes with bamboo charcoal components, as we know the gd features that accompanies, like negative ions, deodorize, etc etc.

Has anyone used a mattress which has bamboo charcoal components as well? Another example which I know has this is the King Koil Black Diamond series....

Do let me know of your feeback ....

Anyway, the website for the Isaiah Mattress is here:

www.wakeupbeautiful.com.sg

Thanks! :D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I would also like to mention that this bedding brand is carried exclusively by OM.

Saw the shop n bed at IMM and was impressed by the specifications and the features ... only thing I'm unsure of is the reliability ... anyone has comments, about the bedding brand and OM itself ?

So did you get the bed? I had just get it today.

yup i got it, got a king sized one (Model IF-538, if im not wrong) and another queen sized one. Got the queen sized one cos we will be leaving the king sized bed untouched until we go through our customary wedding in Jan 2012. Have to do the 'An Chuang' and the whatnots... :sport-smiley-004:

the queen bed i got was an average speced one, but feels pretty good so far....

:good: :good: :good:

I am interested...Pls share price..Tks!

hi angelbuttefly, you are interesed in the queen or king sized mattress ?? y not you head down to the showroom to take a look and try it out first ? I think you have to try the bed out to have a rough feel as to whether the mattress fits your comfort or not ....

:sport-smiley-018:

I bought 3 sets Liao. All wif storage bed frame...

1 king for hubby n me - lavender series

1 Queen for Darren, my younger twin - bamboo charcoal

1 queen for Damien, my younger twin - 858 series

I do like OM stuff n services so I bought alot of items. They r not the cheapest though! Juz I still feel, u pay wat u get lor...

Hi, I've been reading a lot of negative feedback on OM in this forum. Since I chanced upon this thread and most of you purchased your furniture from them, can I ask if there are any problems with your furnitures or with the management? Thanks!

I just bought an Isaiah mattress from an EXPO housing show recently.

Its a its a Toscana 7 Zone mattress.

Sales person who sold it to me, told me that it was the roll-royce of mattress but i am paying just a fraction of the price.

I am only getting my mattress delivered in Jan 2013.

btw bro, what kind of bad reviews you heard of OM?

I bought it from them too, :unsure: