Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bearlyn2406

Our Den In Fernvale Vista!

Hi Bearlyn!!

Welcome to Renotalk!!! so honoured that you read my blog! Are u planning to extend your kitchen?? Lucky you if you do. Our kitchen really very small! Btw, which level are you on?

Are you my neighbour? ahahah

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi Bearlyn!!

Welcome to Renotalk!!! so honoured that you read my blog! Are u planning to extend your kitchen?? Lucky you if you do. Our kitchen really very small! Btw, which level are you on?

Are you my neighbour? ahahah

Sad to say, yes e kitchen v small, n I do not plan to extend my kitchen. Budget la, budget. :P

hmmm.. Mayb so far din c any1 on my fl doin Reno yet. Mayb like froggy, we might have met le! Haha..

Hi Froggy!

Yup yup, i'm from Blk D! haha.. been reading up e post from u, samgalz, fifteenmay n many more to learn on reno stuffs.

Mayb we met b4 juz tat we did not realise! :D

thank you for reading my blog. I also focus on the fernvale and sengkang blogs mostly. In the beginning, tried to read everything, but find it very difficult to remember what i have read and then dunno which thread i had posted - bc sometimes want to re-visit that thread to read the replies. So far, sam is the best, she is everywhere at the same time one. :bow:

anyway, what's yr plan? We have exactly the same layout - you want to extend yr kitchen also? Actually, my very first plan is to extend kitchen into service yard, and remove all those clothes hanger etc. But hubby thinks it will be weird, bc can smell the cooking from the lift lobby!

thank you for reading my blog. I also focus on the fernvale and sengkang blogs mostly. In the beginning, tried to read everything, but find it very difficult to remember what i have read and then dunno which thread i had posted - bc sometimes want to re-visit that thread to read the replies. So far, sam is the best, she is everywhere at the same time one. :bow:

anyway, what's yr plan? We have exactly the same layout - you want to extend yr kitchen also? Actually, my very first plan is to extend kitchen into service yard, and remove all those clothes hanger etc. But hubby thinks it will be weird, bc can smell the cooking from the lift lobby!

wo, extend into service yard? tat's something new to me. :rolleyes:

Before we get the keys, my wife and i have decided not to do any hacking and false ceilings, so extension is not in my plan. ;)

So have u settle with con/id in mind liao? I shd b signing by this wk or early nxt wk if everything r ok. Tired of meeting diff cons n ids. haha..

15may's progress is fast! Envy! :dribble:

hmmm.. Mayb so far din c any1 on my fl doin Reno yet. Mayb like froggy, we might have met le! Haha..

Oh then that means we are not on the same floor then :P

wo, extend into service yard? tat's something new to me. :rolleyes:

Before we get the keys, my wife and i have decided not to do any hacking and false ceilings, so extension is not in my plan. ;)

So have u settle with con/id in mind liao? I shd b signing by this wk or early nxt wk if everything r ok. Tired of meeting diff cons n ids. haha..

15may's progress is fast! Envy! :dribble:

hey... good that u make a decision before meerting ids. cos they surely try to sway u wan.. where would yr master bedroom wardrobe be btw?

who would be yr id? i started off id searching even before i collect keys tts why u think my progress fast. keke.. dun envy..soon u will ve yr own nice house

hey... good that u make a decision before meerting ids. cos they surely try to sway u wan.. where would yr master bedroom wardrobe be btw?

who would be yr id? i started off id searching even before i collect keys tts why u think my progress fast. keke.. dun envy..soon u will ve yr own nice house

yup yup, hope e reno will turn out to b smooth. I'm not so hardworking to look for 10-20 cons/ids (a bit exaggerated. lol), but none the less, i realise tat some gives gd pricing might not b able to convince us, n those we feel comfortable (mayb they r confident?) r pricy. Look here search there, finally zoom into summit design studio! Actually he's e onli 1 left la. :D

MBR wardrobe - e one in yellow (approx. 7ft)

MBR%20wardrobe.JPG

Wat u tink? All comments welcome. :P

yup yup, hope e reno will turn out to b smooth. I'm not so hardworking to look for 10-20 cons/ids (a bit exaggerated. lol), but none the less, i realise tat some gives gd pricing might not b able to convince us, n those we feel comfortable (mayb they r confident?) r pricy. Look here search there, finally zoom into summit design studio! Actually he's e onli 1 left la. :D

MBR wardrobe - e one in yellow (approx. 7ft)

MBR%20wardrobe.JPG

Wat u tink? All comments welcome. :P

Thats true!we also met with all the 10 ids and in the end chose the first one we met as we felt the most comfortable with her. her price wasnt the cheapest... ;) but we thought that better go with a id we like and can communicate.

We also met with summit design, with a eric. is he your id?

Where would your bed be then?

Thats true!we also met with all the 10 ids and in the end chose the first one we met as we felt the most comfortable with her. her price wasnt the cheapest... ;) but we thought that better go with a id we like and can communicate.

We also met with summit design, with a eric. is he your id?

Where would your bed be then?

My ID is Ben, meeting him tomolo at his office. i did a rough sketch on the placement. shd more or less b tis layout ba. :)

fl%20plan%20layout.jpg

My ID is Ben, meeting him tomolo at his office. i did a rough sketch on the placement. shd more or less b tis layout ba. :)

fl%20plan%20layout.jpg

Almost the same layout as mine! :D

i think all would be almost the same bah : )

If you din mind, can i know your quote? Can pm me if not convenient.

Almost the same layout as mine! :D

i think all would be almost the same bah : )

If you din mind, can i know your quote? Can pm me if not convenient.

i tink e layout more or less is the same in vista, mirror image onli i tink. I onli do basic stuffs, compare to urs, mine is nothing! haha.. :)

Saw ur latest post le, lots of shelving and mirror wo! Nice!

fl%20plan%20layout.jpg

Pls PM me the quote if possible too. =)

Thanks!

i tink e layout more or less is the same in vista, mirror image onli i tink. I onli do basic stuffs, compare to urs, mine is nothing! haha.. :)

Saw ur latest post le, lots of shelving and mirror wo! Nice!

ya we started off wanting just basic then read renotalk and somehow we ended up with a hse with lots of mirrors!!haha

thank u for yr xcompliments. i thot no one read my blog liao since no one comment ; (

Wow, should slap myself for missing ur T-blog.

Welcome welcome, n thanks for mentioning me :lol: so another sengkanger in progress~great! eh....would it be bro or sis BTW? :P

Side note to froggy, aiya no need to bow to me lah, told u before i not superwoman. i jus open lotsa tabs and answer one by one. if u wan to search back the post, jus click on ur nick above ur avatar in any post. it will show a list of items to chooseu can click on "FIND MEMBER'S POST" then u shall c on the post that u hv made.

Side note to 15May, hey gal, I'm still reading ur blog jus din comment cos no condusive comment at the moment just :dribble: at ur pics. :D