davidbslee

3'ng' Resale Flat At Tampines

Yes, my ID ask permission from HDB for the toilet hung window but was told that must die die use wired glass only. Dun know why must only use wired glass only as last time my 1st flat from HDB in sengkang, they also use hung window but all not wired glass. Total cost for both toilet is $420.

Hi davidbslee, is your unit on the highest floor? I asked my contractor to change to the same window as yours but he said HDB doesn't approve cuz I am not on the highest floor. Thanks!

How come cannot??? :bangwall: Mine is 3rd highest floor on the block. I even have permit from HDB.

Edited by davidbslee

I have just check with them 2days ago regards to Opennet. My ex-owner has rejected the free installation offer and now if I want to install, I got to pay $200+ for them to come install. I have email them about this issus and told them the reason as I just move in but they dun give chances again once rejected their offer.

The ex-owner must be an old stupid man.... who knows nothing about IT.... feel so sad for you!!

I have just check with them 2days ago regards to Opennet. My ex-owner has rejected the free installation offer and now if I want to install, I got to pay $200+ for them to come install. I have email them about this issus and told them the reason as I just move in but they dun give chances again once rejected their offer.

wah.. so sad for you man.. Now im praying hard my owner didnt do that sia.. :unsure:

I think my previous owner (an old couple) also did not opt in for opennet installation. I called opennet and told them I just bought over the flat and they said "no problem, they just update their database and let me know when the next installation date is available". I even got an email confirmation from them that I do not have to pay for the $200+. Below is the reply from them.

"Thank you for your email below.

Your details have already been logged in our system. At the moment, we are still arranging for a separate run of installation and are in the midst of finalizing the exact dates. This is likely to take place in 6 months time, and upon confirmation, our Customer Service Officer will liaise with you to arrange for an installation with you at your convenience.

The installation would be completed for free for the 1st 15metres.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any other enquiries.

Regards

The OpenNet Team

OpenNet Pte Ltd

Disclaimer: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended for the named recipient only. The contents herein are privileged to the sender and the use is restricted to the intended purpose. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient please do not disclose, copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on the contents of this e-mail."

Edited by durianlane

How come cannot??? :bangwall: Mine is 3rd highest floor on the block. I even have permit from HDB.

I am on the 11th floor and the highest floor is 14th. Ok, I will go and "scold" my contractor. Maybe he doesn't want to incur extra $$$ since he already changed to the normal 3 glass panel type.

img1981u.jpg

I think my previous owner (an old couple) also did not opt in for opennet installation. I called opennet and told them I just bought over the flat and they said "no problem, they just update their database and let me know when the next installation date is available". I even got an email confirmation from them that I do not have to pay for the $200+. Below is the reply from them.

"Thank you for your email below.

Your details have already been logged in our system. At the moment, we are still arranging for a separate run of installation and are in the midst of finalizing the exact dates. This is likely to take place in 6 months time, and upon confirmation, our Customer Service Officer will liaise with you to arrange for an installation with you at your convenience.

The installation would be completed for free for the 1st 15metres.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any other enquiries.

Regards

The OpenNet Team

OpenNet Pte Ltd

Disclaimer: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended for the named recipient only. The contents herein are privileged to the sender and the use is restricted to the intended purpose. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient please do not disclose, copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on the contents of this e-mail."

Wah lau, double standard har.. :furious: Knn, I think must call them up instead of sending email to them. I also just brought my flat leh... :rolleyes: Below are the email from them:

Thank you for your email.

The installation period for your address was from 9/11/09 to 28/11/09.

As the period of installation to your area has been completed, the installation charges as indicated in the Home Owner’s Guide(for the first 15m) will apply if you’ve declined or missed the initial offer (see below).

Premise Type

Charge per connection

High-Rise

S$220

Landed

S$450

We seek your kind understanding on this matter.

Please contact us if you have other enquiries

Thank you,

Regards

OpenNet Customer Care Team

OpenNet Pte Ltd

Disclaimer: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended for the named recipient only. The contents herein are privileged to the sender and the use is restricted to the intended purpose. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient please do not disclose, copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on the contents of this e-mail.

Edited by davidbslee

I am on the 11th floor and the highest floor is 14th. Ok, I will go and "scold" my contractor. Maybe he doesn't want to incur extra $$$ since he already changed to the normal 3 glass panel type.

img1981u.jpg

I think yr contractor want to save the trouble changing as the lourve type already install into yr toilet. :argue::fire:

now i am having trouble placing sofa and tv console. I saw your blog thinking of putting it same as your. I worried white frame with white arctic will turn yellowish. brand is besglas. i dislike when i open the main door people will see sofa if placing next to main door.

l have learn how to clean and mop floor and never staying in the corridor flat before. probably u want to create a website. i can design website layout for you free.

Edited by dean

now i am having trouble placing sofa and tv console. I saw your blog thinking of putting it same as your. I worried white frame with white arctic will turn yellowish. brand is besglas. i dislike when i open the main door people will see sofa if placing next to main door.

l have learn how to clean and mop floor and never staying in the corridor flat before. probably u want to create a website. i can design website layout for you free.

I also dislike when open main door people will see my entire house clearly but I customize altar cabinet for fengshui too as main door directly to kitchen window not good. For website, I think dun need so trouble some. Anyway, thanks for the offer for help. ;)

Edited by davidbslee

I also dislike when open main door people will see my entire house clearly but I customize altar cabinet for fengshui too as main door directly to kitchen window not good. For website, I think dun need so trouble some. Anyway, thanks for the offer for help. ;)

Who ur feng shui master. directly to kitchen window will low cai. So u need to walk L shape to your room. Any obstruct walking to ur room?

I got no FS master as just know abit of FS. For my bedroom is as per my floor plan, can call it sort of L shape.

I think yr contractor want to save the trouble changing as the lourve type already install into yr toilet. :argue::fire:

Today I talked to the technical officer from hdb or town council ... he said cannot change to top hung window. When I asked him why ... he said "people will throw rubbish out of window and break the glass" ... DUH! :bangwall:

So funny...:bleah: Luckily, I still have the hard copy of toilet window approved permit that they send to me for record.

Edited by davidbslee