Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
CuteHoneyDew

Bosch Hba23b550j & Brandt Fp867sx1

You don't have to ask me. Manual is available on its website. Anyway, the pyro clean process has 3 modes. Eco:1 hour;Normal:1.5 hour;Intensive:2 hour. 500 degree.

Hi, something to add... if the instruction manual says that it only use 2.8K watts for the pyro clean process, did the manual also indicate how long will it take to generate up to 480 degree cel. (pyro clean) in a 70 litre capacity oven? (which is about 20% extra space to heat up, out of an average size of a 58 litre oven, with a lesser power)

If i'm not mistaken to run an oven at 480 degree cel. for pyro clean, you need at least 3.4k watts which is at least 15amp to 16amp plug.

:horse:

Cheers..

Bong

Edited by rongshu

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Now the Ariston OS99DP got promotion at $1680 with a Free gift of Juice Blender. Is it cheap to go ahead ?

BTW, when U do baking, is d glass door "hot" as Ariston only got 3 layer glasses ?

Am I correct that U do NOT required any electrician to fix a special plug for yr 15amp oven ? Guessed this infor is very useful to others too :)

Thx a lot for sharing :)

Hi, if you need to check if your place can put in 15amp or 16amp plug, i have a Electrician that you can try to call up and ask.

Name : Ah Yao

HP : 9391 1766

He can test and check for you, to see if its safe for you to change to 15amp plug. Normally he would charge $50 for the work, but you can try to bargain.

Just tell him you're one of Henry's customer.

P/S : Just to be safe, i think you should call Mayer and check with them the total power for the Ariston OS99 from their instruction manual.

:) Bong :)

Edited by Bong

If anyone is using Pyro Clean with 13amp plug.

This is the worst senario that would happen..

If you are lucky, the whole house electricity will trip.

If you are unlucky, if the oven is stil heating.. your plug will become very hot and will start to melt.

If you are super unlucky, if the oven is still heating... your plug becomes very very hot.. your cable inside the main swith all the way to the wall will start melting.. You will need to ask contractor to hack the wall just to change cable.

Better Becareful...

Cheers,

Bong

If anyone is using Pyro Clean with 13amp plug.

This is the worst senario that would happen..

If you are lucky, the whole house electricity will trip.

If you are unlucky, if the oven is stil heating.. your plug will become very hot and will start to melt.

If you are super unlucky, if the oven is still heating... your plug becomes very very hot.. your cable inside the main swith all the way to the wall will start melting.. You will need to ask contractor to hack the wall just to change cable.

Better Becareful...

Cheers,

Bong

What brand did U talk abt ???

I just got my new Brandt Pyro FP867 with rotisserie yesterday fr H/N at $1650. What I know is that we have to engange an electrician to fix a NEW line solely for this oven. When using oven, NO aircon in order to avoid elec trip !

BTW dun think Pyro cleaning oven using 13amp. Min shd b 15amp !

Edited by CuteHoneyDew