Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
typ126

Citygas Or Normal Tank Gas

I think there's no minimum charge for citygas. My citygas bills for past 2 months were only 80 cents/month :P. I cook 1 dish every week.

Edited by forgotten

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

maybe we can do a comparison on the setup cost since citygas is charging based on usage :)

I guess if use LPG, theres some deposit or setup fee required?

If use Citygas then they might have admin fee and charges to run the pipe to your kitchen cabinet??

maybe we can do a comparison on the setup cost since citygas is charging based on usage :)

I guess if use LPG, theres some deposit or setup fee required?

If use Citygas then they might have admin fee and charges to run the pipe to your kitchen cabinet??

setup cost for citygas -> info available in website, just google for it.

using cylinder gas has no set up cost, but its damm troublesome. I remember my mum using it last time in my old home..have to use judgement as to when the gas is running out, i.e. red flame instead of blue.

cook halfway have to call for gas, and depending on luck, may take 1 hr or so for them to deliver.

paying for piped gas is surely more convenient and cost is not high if you amortise it over the years you would be living in the flat. Looks wise, can always box up the pipe if you find it an eyesore.

setup cost for citygas -> info available in website, just google for it.

using cylinder gas has no set up cost, but its damm troublesome. I remember my mum using it last time in my old home..have to use judgement as to when the gas is running out, i.e. red flame instead of blue.

cook halfway have to call for gas, and depending on luck, may take 1 hr or so for them to deliver.

paying for piped gas is surely more convenient and cost is not high if you amortise it over the years you would be living in the flat. Looks wise, can always box up the pipe if you find it an eyesore.

gimz is right, there is setup cost. I don't have to pay for setup cos the previous owner use citygas. But if I cancel and re-apply I have to pay for the setup cost.

Aside from the convenience, for small kitchens (like mine) having to put up a cylinder just wastes up precious kitchen storage space... but... bo bian.. no citygas at my apartment! :<