Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
melodyeye

My Smart Pet.

I used to have a very kind pet; she was a very cute rabbit. My dad presented to me because of my success in studies. I named her Totty. She was very beautiful. She had white fluffy fur, one red eye and one yellow eye, she had a little Gray spot on her head and a black spot on her tail, When my dad gave her to me, she was three months old; he brought her back from one of his business trips to India. Totty was a very smart rabbit; she used to know my timing for every single day. She would wake me up in the morning, a couple of minutes before my alarm clock would sound off, by licking my face. She even knew what time I came home, I noticed this when I used to hear her clawing at the door of my home.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, I'm Anna. I used to have a rabbit, too, when I was a little kid. I also received it from my dad, but it was a birthday present. One day, we moved to live in another country, so I couldn't bring her with me. I gave it to my uncle. I would never forget her since she's my first pet I have ever had.