Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
het

Sharing My Joy

nice feature wall. ur id just going spray over it? cos mine is to b done using laminate finish. oh ya u got a cool set of speakers? where did u get it?

Tks...yup, it was sprayed over, hence you will not see any joints between the angles . The entire feature wall will look very 'original' and seamless

Speakers are from KEF, I got them at KEF shop at Adelphi Building (Coleman Street) :thumbs up:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Ohhh finally saw one with such feature wall :P

We have that in mind and have sent a similar pic to the contractor that time. But he says too ex to do! We always like 3d effect feature wall but end up a flat one and he simply push all blame to "miscommunication"

Nice feature wall u have!

Actually balcony like kinda wastage. And can't put much furnishing right? Rain will come and that's it

Ohhh finally saw one with such feature wall :P

We have that in mind and have sent a similar pic to the contractor that time. But he says too ex to do! We always like 3d effect feature wall but end up a flat one and he simply push all blame to "miscommunication"

Nice feature wall u have!

Actually balcony like kinda wastage. And can't put much furnishing right? Rain will come and that's it

Tks....the feature wall was one of our main focus wen looking for our ID, the living area false ceiling was the other .... :thumbs up:

haha...balcony space wise, like i mentioned, its a double edged weapon but having a huge balcony is the in thing now. In earlier times, people dun really like balcony cos the balcony space is small + concrete wall tats erected up to about chest height ... try sitting in those balcony can you will feel pek chek in no time cos its crampy + no wind + no view !! Developer nowsaday provide huge balcony with clear glass barrier so as convert these space into practical livable space =)

For our balcony in particular,due to the facing of my unit, rain will oni at most hit my chengal flooring, the rest of it are pretty safe and dry :good: Furnishing wise, theres tons of outdoor furniture in the market right now...you be veri surprised how they can really spruce up the looks and feel of ur balcony and end of the day, you may (like myself) end up hanging outside as much as you do in your living room :D:good:

Edited by het

The Feature wall is very nice , the HTS even matches so well!

what hts is this? can know what are your speakers? looks unique, cute

And I also like your wall garden, can check with u how long the plants can last like that?

:)

The Feature wall is very nice , the HTS even matches so well!

what hts is this? can know what are your speakers? looks unique, cute

And I also like your wall garden, can check with u how long the plants can last like that?

:)

HTS from KEF, u can find KEF shop at Adelphi Building Level 1.

As for the plants, really not sure as tis is my 1st time having them....as of now, they r still doing well =)