Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
liewsc

Wide Angle Wireless Cctv Camera

I just brought a DIY security camera kit along with a wireless network 250MB HDD storage device, everything is ok setup all plug n play. Problem is i find the wireless camera is not enough to cover most of my living room footage even I've place the camera at the top most corner.

Anyone can help or recommend a wide angle wireless camera? I've check the manual on the camera wireless operation frequency is 2414MHz - 2468MHz.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I just brought a DIY security camera kit along with a wireless network 250MB HDD storage device, everything is ok setup all plug n play. Problem is i find the wireless camera is not enough to cover most of my living room footage even I've place the camera at the top most corner.

Anyone can help or recommend a wide angle wireless camera? I've check the manual on the camera wireless operation frequency is 2414MHz - 2468MHz.

You can try Sim Lim Tower. Quite a few shops there.. 1 at the first floor entrance and a few more on the other floors.. suggest you ask around for price before buying.

Actually, my advise is to go for the wired one if you can run cables. My exprience with wireless is that the transmitters run quite hot and sometimes not very stable.. but that was quite some time ago.. could be different now.