Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sukukia

Finally A Place I Called "my House"

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
i c.. gd to hear that ur reno is more or less completed! mine onli abt to start!

u can rest assure leaving the job to ben. he'll update u wat to be done every week. at any time u encounter problem, just let him know and he'll ask his contractor rectify it asap.

although he had handed over the house he'll still liaise with me when he can ask his painter to come and touch up the paint work for the whole house.

u can rest assure leaving the job to ben. he'll update u wat to be done every week. at any time u encounter problem, just let him know and he'll ask his contractor rectify it asap.

although he had handed over the house he'll still liaise with me when he can ask his painter to come and touch up the paint work for the whole house.

yup! ah, froggy remind me 1 thing. since we havin e same ID, can i chk with u did u do a shower screen in ur toilet? Is there a small openin in the kerb just beside e floor trap? :unsure:

yup! ah, froggy remind me 1 thing. since we havin e same ID, can i chk with u did u do a shower screen in ur toilet? Is there a small openin in the kerb just beside e floor trap? :unsure:

I only do kerb for MBR toilet with temper glass. there is no hole.

For common toilet, i buy the shower screen set called "Gommaren" from ikea and ask the electrician to install for me.

Now regret never ask ben to install the kerb for my common toilet. Although the screen is fully close, water will still wet the whole toilet floor.

For the small openin in the kerb just beside e floor trap:

-> there won't be any opening in the kerb as all the piping is hidden inside the wall and some more there are 2 drainage for the common toilet near the basin. So the kerb can be run between these kerb to the adjacent wall near the toilet bowl.

-> if u referring to the small opening with a L-shape pipe, that will be the drainage if u fit with storage heater.

Nice design. With the walkin walldrobe, what happen to bedroom 3

thanks allendelove. bedrm 3 can only put a single bed n a 1 door cupboard if place alongside the window.

will upload pic :)

thanks man. My house layout at River Vista is exactly like yours. In fact the concept of the wardrobe is also similar.

Would you be able to share your quote with me? allendelove@hotmail.com

Reno Start:

Kitchen Cabinet Base

cimg1325ts.jpg

Citigas run the gas pipe

cimg1326.jpg

Shower Kerb for MBR

cimg1329.jpg

Water pipe for Kitchen Basin

cimg1382e.jpg

Reno Start:

Wiring for L-Box Downlight

cimg1344.jpg

Wiring for Downlight/Dining Light/Foyer Light

cimg1347l.jpg

Wiring for Passageway Downlight

cimg1349.jpg

Electrician hide all the living room wiring inside the wall and connect to the switches (below pic)

cimg1348.jpg

All the living room switches will be change to 3-way

cimg1350l.jpg

Reno Start:

Hack Bedroom1 wall for the WIW entrance

cimg1327o.jpg

Replaced the tiles at WIW entrance

cimg1328y.jpg

False wall at main entrance. Suppose to make a rectangle hole and not a see thru one for my "Fu Lu Shou" status. :bangwall:

cimg1354h.jpg

Hole is covered up and the base for my "Fu Lu Shou" is also fit

cimg1422i.jpg

Install false wall instead for more privacy and also the main door is facing directly to the windows, the wealth will also flow directly out thru the windows. So make a false wall to divert wealth into the house. (told by 1 of the ID who know about geomancy):D

cimg1443l.jpg

Reno Start:

Master Toilet basin had been removed for vanity top.

cimg1378k.jpg

Choose marina blue from ICI for my kid's room.

cimg1352q.jpg

Master Toilet temper glass

cimg1388d.jpg

Master Toilet temper glass door

cimg1389j.jpg

Service Yard windows & grills installed

cimg1390.jpg

Reno Start:

Living room feature wall. Still shortage 3 pieces of mirror

cimg1442aj.jpg

MBR Feature Wall with side console

cimg1437u.jpg