Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sukukia

Finally A Place I Called "my House"

Hi All,

I'm a new and silent reader as im totally noob to renovation. But thanks to RT and all fellow forumers for all your valuable info and constructive ideas. A big THANK YOU to all. :D

My reno is near completion, left only some minor touch up. So would like to start my reno t-blog here so that other new members can benefit as well.

All query and comments are welcome. :)

My Floor Plan

floorplan.jpg

3D Design:

Living Rm 1

living1view1.jpg

Living Rm 2

livingview2.jpg

Kitchen

kicview3.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Nice 3D pics... looking forward to more pics on ur reno result.. enjoy ur stay in RT.. :)

Thks hippobb.

Will update with more pic after tidy up my camera and copy to my pc.

thks bearlyn2406.

ya lor so coincident, same ID n same living in SK. :P

tink i ever hear from him he got a client in SK tat already finish reno, mayb u r e 1. hehe.. btw, u hack into the other rm to build the WIW? :unsure:

hey welcome to RT and sengkang! one more new member to the SK family! whereabouts sengkang are u? fernvale, anchorvale, compassvale or rivervale? :P

looking forward to seeing the completed pics!

tink i ever hear from him he got a client in SK tat already finish reno, mayb u r e 1. hehe.. btw, u hack into the other rm to build the WIW? :unsure:

mmm... i tink is me ba. all major work already completed left some minor fault to be rectify and touch up the paint work after i shifting.

yes i hack a small portion of the wall at the bedroom for my WIW.

Edited by sukukia

hey welcome to RT and sengkang! one more new member to the SK family! whereabouts sengkang are u? fernvale, anchorvale, compassvale or rivervale? :P

looking forward to seeing the completed pics!

thks samgalz. me from compassvale. :D

hee compassvale view? looks like the mirror image of my floor plan as well =P welcome to RT....=)

yes from compassvale view. thanks.

mmm... i tink is me ba. all major work already completed left some minor fault to be rectify and touch up the paint work after i shifting.

yes i hack a small portion of the wall at the bedroom for my WIW.

i c.. gd to hear that ur reno is more or less completed! mine onli abt to start!