Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wanaka

Ikea Rationell System

I was told that rationell system of Ikea is oem from Blum. I was thinking of getting my contractor to build the cabinet frame in kitchen then I will buy those ratonell drawer system from Ikea and get the contractor to integrate it to the kitchen cabinet. Those drawer is very standard size it comes with 40cm, 60cm or 80cm width. Anyone using Blum here? Any idea whether Ikea rationell is cheaper than Blum?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I was told that rationell system of Ikea is oem from Blum. I was thinking of getting my contractor to build the cabinet frame in kitchen then I will buy those ratonell drawer system from Ikea and get the contractor to integrate it to the kitchen cabinet. Those drawer is very standard size it comes with 40cm, 60cm or 80cm width. Anyone using Blum here? Any idea whether Ikea rationell is cheaper than Blum?

I was considering IKEA Drawer system before. But decided not to. I end up going for carpenter supply's drawer system.

It's cheaper than IKEA. In terms of price from cheapest:

1. Carpenter's one

2. IKEA

3. BLUM

The quality is of course as what you paid.

But so far, my drawer system is working well, even with heavy loads (plates, etc.)

I was considering IKEA Drawer system before. But decided not to. I end up going for carpenter supply's drawer system.

It's cheaper than IKEA. In terms of price from cheapest:

1. Carpenter's one

2. IKEA

3. BLUM

The quality is of course as what you paid.

But so far, my drawer system is working well, even with heavy loads (plates, etc.)

I was quote $50 for soft closing mechanism from exel hardware per drawer. May I know how much you ID quote you?

hi actually ikea and blum is almost the same. i have compared both, and if you during their sale period, maybe slightly cheaper than ikea. i got my whole kitchen install with blum hardware.

the size for ikea is a little off. i prefer 90cm for all my drawer. looks better than the ikea 80cm.