Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wrx2.0

Nice Switches

since on this topic..

my id has thrown in MK switches for me in the package.

can i ask if by default, clipsal and legrand switches are definitely way much nicer than MK ones?

also, is there any website that showcase all the MK switches. tried googling it but didnt see it

if so, am gonna tell my id that i insist i want my switches from the two.

neo, go look at CCM's website. www.ccm.sg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I think if you ask your ID to change to Legrand / Clipsal switches, he might say you need to top up some money? If that is the case then you should contact Choo Chiang Marketing yourself and you can save some money! I am eyeing on the elegant Mallia switches (Legrand) which are often featured in ID magazines. Also, I think Clipsal prices are the highest among these 3 brands.

erm...if u are talking abt normal white rocker switches...based on pricing from CCM, Clipsal C-vivace is the cheapest, next MK, next Legrand. MK is also good, dun be mislead by the name. do visit CCM's website. If u wan a general pricing, u can get from my T-blog. It's at http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?s=...st&p=545211

since on this topic..

can i ask if by default, clipsal and legrand switches are definitely way much nicer than MK ones?

also, is there any website that showcase all the MK switches. tried googling it but didnt see it

I think if you ask your ID to change to Legrand / Clipsal switches, he might say you need to top up some money? If that is the case then you should contact Choo Chiang Marketing yourself and you can save some money! I am eyeing on the elegant Mallia switches (Legrand) which are often featured in ID magazines. Also, I think Clipsal prices are the highest among these 3 brands.

since on this topic..

Hi all,

Any suggestions where to buy cheap and good switches (those big buttons on/off type).

roughly how much will it cost per switch?

Please advice.

I guess the more popular brands are Legrand and Clipsal - Read from the other threads of Renotalk forum that the Legrand switches from Choo Chiang Marketing are reasonably priced. You might want to check them out.

Address: 10 Woodlands Loop

Tel: 6368 5922

Hope this helps! :D

Hi all,

Any suggestions where to buy cheap and good switches (those big buttons on/off type).

roughly how much will it cost per switch?

Please advice.