Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
liquid9191

Hdb Resale Inspection Before 1st Appt

Hi all! just need to clarify something here..

few weeks ago, i have this inspector came up my flat to do the inspection before my 1st appt for selling, apparently he said eveything is ok ie the windows etc etc...

Then he told me abt the aircon unit that was on the mbr wall.. he said need some certified aircon guy to certified the unit wont drop.. i was like thinking "don't all aircon units are on the wall?"

so i asked him again n he said whether do i have the installation report from previous owner (stayed there for 5yrs)

told him is it a norm that owner will give u the aircon installation report, i really doubt so...

gave me a form n asked me to get someone to certified and said he can recommend someone to do it but dunno the price...

thus i passed the form to my agent n she said nvr heard her clients had this prob before.

so my agent called the inspector and he claimed that he meant the aircon compressor bracket..

but i was very sure he was pointing to my aircon unit in my mbr that day (my compressor is in another room)

so now i m really wondering what was his intention.

can someone pls help. tks.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation