Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Mickey M

Light Replacements.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi Mates,

Any place to recommend to get light replacement - eg. T5 tubes, halogen lights, light bulbs?

Thank you.

shld be able to get them frm most hardware shops. there is 1 in jurong west blk 966. or u can try selffix in jurong point

shld be able to get them frm most hardware shops. there is 1 in jurong west blk 966. or u can try selffix in jurong point

Thanks Wolflet. Yup. Just wondering any place to recommend to buy at a cheaper price. :)

Btw, are all tubes called T5? Or different length have a different name? Cos I am using a 30cm/1ft type and another is longer at abt 84cm.

Thanks again.

Thanks Wolflet. Yup. Just wondering any place to recommend to buy at a cheaper price. :)

Btw, are all tubes called T5? Or different length have a different name? Cos I am using a 30cm/1ft type and another is longer at abt 84cm.

Thanks again.

have you tried choo chiang?

Thanks again.

all the slim tubes are t5. just in diff lengths. the thicker tubes are called t8. some brands doesnt come in all sizes of t5. since i work at 966 area, the auntie there knows me and gives me quite good prices. anyway, with the price of bulbs, the difference isnt really that significant. unless ur getting bulbs for your whole house

all the slim tubes are t5. just in diff lengths. the thicker tubes are called t8. some brands doesnt come in all sizes of t5. since i work at 966 area, the auntie there knows me and gives me quite good prices. anyway, with the price of bulbs, the difference isnt really that significant. unless ur getting bulbs for your whole house

Thanks mates. Really appreciate the information. Cos I intend to buy spare bulbs for all the lights in the house. I will check it out at Blk 966 - near my parents' home. Hee.