Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
blackjazzboy

Toilet/bathroom Door

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hi, any one know where can i find shops (good price) that sell the toilet/bathroom door. those folding colorfull type... and usually do they provide installation?

thanks in adv .. :D

no one can help?

ok lah, i help little bit with my little bit of knowledge... and my little bit of experience...

if the toilet door is in your MBR, do you mind to have some noise when it open and close ? if you are like me, a very very light sleeper, click click sound of the bi-fold door will drive me crazy ! esp when hubby wakes up at 5am and baby is sleeping with us. i choose to have those swing type glass door. i choose Besglas cos i like their design and my contractor frens say theirs is pricey but good quality..

secondly the direction of the wind flow. in my old house, whenever i open my MBR door, the toilet door will also open. i kept having to walk over to close it ( aircon on ).

some good quality bi fold door can last better and feels more solid. my fren house one, give way after a mere 3 years...

my mum hse still looks good and feel strong after 5 years.

i did ever consider the swing slide door. but concern is, kids might forgot to slide the panel in after swinging it and push ! long run dunno will spoilt or not, the price is oso comparable to Besglas bi fold GLASS door. in my opinion, Besglas is asthetically more pleasing...

most if not all, installation is included. you can also check out straits time classified, usually will have list of companies advertising window grilles and doors... they also do toilet doors ... if worst come to worst, i can recommed you my window contractor, been doing my past few houses as well as relatives... compare compare lah... its a free market out there :yamseng: