Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
david duval

Frustration

just completed my renovation.... ID - plus interior.. quality is very bad... laminate chipped off, laminate debond.. now i have to go through another round of mini-renovation to have all these defects rectified..need to activate the painter, electrician to return too... dismanttle power points so the lamniate can be removed... my plc is gonna be a war zone again... this time, worst as i have already shifted in...very very disappointed with them....

advice - give plus interior a miss unless you want to go though what i am go though now.. sigh.....

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
just completed my renovation.... ID - plus interior.. quality is very bad... laminate chipped off, laminate debond.. now i have to go through another round of mini-renovation to have all these defects rectified..need to activate the painter, electrician to return too... dismanttle power points so the lamniate can be removed... my plc is gonna be a war zone again... this time, worst as i have already shifted in...very very disappointed with them....

advice - give plus interior a miss unless you want to go though what i am go though now.. sigh.....

That's very bad... Suggest you post pics to share?

Edited by fencer