Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
edenstrauss

Rosewood Altar Table

Hi folks,

I'm posting this discussion thread here since it's related to religion.

Anybody knows where I could get rosewood altar table of reasonable pricing & good quality?

Went to sam tat's showroom @ macpherson but the pricing is very steep. 33" wide costs $1,680 (clearance pricing).

Thank u in advance!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Anybody knows where I could get rosewood altar table of reasonable pricing & good quality?

Rochor Centre. Altar tables aplenty.

Rochor Centre. Altar tables aplenty.

Any idea if the quality is good? I don't really know how to see if it's good quality. Nowadays I'm very worried about stuff from china & I wondered about the quality, whether it'll withstand wear & tear...

I'm thinking about getting a rosewood altar with those pearly stuff embedded into the wood carvings...

Haiz... worse come to worse, I'll just buy the cheapo type if damaged then change again...

Any idea if the quality is good? I don't really know how to see if it's good quality. Nowadays I'm very worried about stuff from china & I wondered about the quality, whether it'll withstand wear & tear...

I'm thinking about getting a rosewood altar with those pearly stuff embedded into the wood carvings...

Haiz... worse come to worse, I'll just buy the cheapo type if damaged then change again...

Haha, you also know China quality! IF my family members buy, they are prepared to use 6 months only. :P

Btw, new GY no need to change altar also right?

Haha, you also know China quality! IF my family members buy, they are prepared to use 6 months only. :P

Btw, new GY no need to change altar also right?

I don't think u need to change the altar. I'm changing altar because my existing altar is the fibreglass type that's hanging on the wall.

Bought my rosewood altar from samtat this afternoon.

Then my hubby strike 4D with the numbers in their invoice. ibet. Not enough to cover what we paid for the altar but got some $$ back, better than none.

Coincidentally, my parents who bought their rosewood partition from them 5 years ago, also strike a huge lumpsum the minute the item was delivered & installed in their home. So they literally got their partition free + abit extra "side wealth".

The salesman @ samtat was mentioning to us how another customer strike with their invoice number also...

I also noticed that the fengshui for their macpherson showroom seems pretty good because of the convex curb that "loops" the layout of their shop with a side road - duno make sense to anybody what I'm talking about. It's like a small side road that drivers turned into from the main road. In the ancient times, such formation is known as the jade belt "玉腰带".

The concave would have the opposite effect... I used to have a friend who owns a shop just next to a concave drive-in for vehicles at a small shopping mall. Verdict: business losing $$.

Edited by edenstrauss

I've written some comments related to altars supported by lion & dragon claws.

For those who are interested in reading it, please look under renotalk forum member, kalimantan's discussion thread on "Dragon-ly And Lion-ly Speaking ..."