Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Reno145

Bar/railings To Be Installed For Old People In Toilets

Hi

What can I find bars/railings to be installed for old people in toilets? It is for the purpose for them to hold on to so that they do not fall inside toilets.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi

What can I find bars/railings to be installed for old people in toilets? It is for the purpose for them to hold on to so that they do not fall inside toilets.

i saw them at ikea, else u can go to pharmacy inside hospital.

i also remember seeing them at tradehub21, they cater to wheelchair toilet too.

There is a place in Holland Drive selling all the medical apparatus for home use. They have those hand railings that has suction pads, hence, no installation required.

There is a place in Holland Drive selling all the medical apparatus for home use. They have those hand railings that has suction pads, hence, no installation required.

Is it safe? Anyone used it before? For those who need to use it, they tend to lean their weight on it. If the railings give way or lose its suction power, it could be dire for the user.

I saw a shop in SGH that sells all kinds of bars for the elderly/wheelchair bound... even the wheelchair toilet.

I also need to get some bars for my toilets and foyer steps. Will probably get them from SGH.

good luck!

Is it safe? Anyone used it before? For those who need to use it, they tend to lean their weight on it. If the railings give way or lose its suction power, it could be dire for the user.

I'm sure the product would have some form of weight limit for safe use. Of course, those that are installed proper into walls are safer, this is another option that is installation-free and removable. I saw it from the shop front. Shop name is Bion Advance.

I'm sure the product would have some form of weight limit for safe use. Of course, those that are installed proper into walls are safer, this is another option that is installation-free and removable. I saw it from the shop front. Shop name is Bion Advance.

thanks for all the suggestions...installation-free will be very useful indeed..

but i think those suction-pad types are better when place on to glasses but not wall tiles

i saw them at ikea, else u can go to pharmacy inside hospital.

i also remember seeing them at tradehub21, they cater to wheelchair toilet too.

ikea ones i din see them...i suspect they are not meant for such purpose

Saw it in Sim Siang Choon Changi showroom.

i saw it too there

it is called grip bar.

it cost about $45-$50 but the installation by Sim Siang Choon is expensive - $45 per bar - drilling of 3 holes at each end of the bar.