Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Vulture

Main Door Lockset

Hi,

The normal locksets on main doors are the ones that we use a key to open from outside and from inside, we just turn the knob to open the door.

I am actually looking for a main door lockset whereby the user needs to use a key to open from the inside as well as from the outside.

Any idea where can I get this type of lockset? The normal hardware shops I been to only sell the common ones.

Thanks in advance

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi,

The normal locksets on main doors are the ones that we use a key to open from outside and from inside, we just turn the knob to open the door.

I am actually looking for a main door lockset whereby the user needs to use a key to open from the inside as well as from the outside.

Any idea where can I get this type of lockset? The normal hardware shops I been to only sell the common ones.

Thanks in advance

hi,

if u r refering to the wooden door normal locksets, then actually u can simply remove the metal piece within the lockset, which act like a turing axis. hence, to open the door, key is needed either from inside or outside.

the handle will still be there, for pulling/pushing.

hope this would help.

just a reminder: one may kana self lock outside if door is accidentlly closed (wind blow)

thks

Edited by Zezuzu

Hi,xmcclmcmc,as

c

sc

Thanks in advance

I would like to change the entire lockset to the one I mentioned rather than 'modifying' the existing one.

Anyone knows where to get it. Been asking around, but some how, no luck

I would like to change the entire lockset to the one I mentioned rather than 'modifying' the existing one.

Try ironmongery suppliers, people like Tiki, Ewins, Yong Hup etc. But these people do projects, don't know if they will retail one set to you. At least get them to advise u where to get it if they can't sell it to u.

I think you are looking for something call Double Side Cylinder Lock. Hope this is not too late a post.

http://www.seawalkhardware.com/moreInfo.php?id=1116