Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chilicrab

Laminate Flooring

Any 1 have any comments...im planning to re-reno and use laminate flooring to have the 'wood' feel without paying so much...

any good brand to intro or certain thing to watch out for?

pls advise...thks alot.... :horse:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Any 1 have any comments...im planning to re-reno and use laminate flooring to have the 'wood' feel without paying so much...

any good brand to intro or certain thing to watch out for?

pls advise...thks alot.... :horse:

Hi there, I'll also need advise too.. Went to expo last week and was intro with Tarkett and Parador laminated flooring by a company. Website : http://www.evorich.com.sg/index.asp

I was quoted $6.50 psf for their best material.. Both laminated materials are from Eroupe.

Am I being 'carrot' by them? I've yet to pay the deposit with them, am going to by tomorrow..

Any advise pls? ;)

Try the eco-art series by woodlandeasiflor at www.woodlandeasiflor.com with better performance in terms of hardness, abrasion and scratch resistance over laminate flooring.

Laminated flooring is far more durable and consistent unlike hardwood floor. They are not easily fade and darken when directly expose to sunlight. And what i really like about laminated flooring, i have no problem with maintenance as they're so very easy to clean.

I've used laminate flooring for my whole hdb flat since Dec last year. It costs me abt $5K+. I used the main distributor and helped me save S$3K difference compared to ID firm. The workmanship were very good and the service is superb. I really thankful that we had met one of the best salesmen in SG. We have to give 2 thumbs up for his service provided. We really like the laminate floor especially it is very easy to clean away the dirt and makes our flat looks like a condo unit (from friends' comment). :D

wow! 3k saving ! im thinking of sourcing my own flooring contractor too since i can foresee my ID will mark up the pricing too. care to share the contact of the main distributor?

I've used laminate flooring for my whole hdb flat since Dec last year. It costs me abt $5K+. I used the main distributor and helped me save S$3K difference compared to ID firm. The workmanship were very good and the service is superb. I really thankful that we had met one of the best salesmen in SG. We have to give 2 thumbs up for his service provided. We really like the laminate floor especially it is very easy to clean away the dirt and makes our flat looks like a condo unit (from friends' comment). :D

Hi all,

I'm also most likely to re-do my 3 bedrooms laminated flooring through a referral. Saw their website and feel they should be quite expert in it cos the company name is called FloorXpert. Can give it a try to check on the pricing.

Cheers.