Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wpntech

Surveillance Camera

Hi I thinking of installing a few surveillance camera in my new 4 room flat, reason being my 2 princess will be taken care by a maid while me and my wife is at work. Apart from installing IP camera, does anyone have a idea for low cost, as IP camera is going to cost around $300 each.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi I thinking of installing a few surveillance camera in my new 4 room flat, reason being my 2 princess will be taken care by a maid while me and my wife is at work. Apart from installing IP camera, does anyone have a idea for low cost, as IP camera is going to cost around $300 each.

Not true... u can get IP cameras (even wireless) at <$200 per unit. Take a walk around Sim Lim square.

Not true... u can get IP cameras (even wireless) at <$200 per unit. Take a walk around Sim Lim square.

Sorry what is a IP cam?

Cause my house was been disturb by a bunch of kide so trying to install at my door way

Sorry what is a IP cam?

Cause my house was been disturb by a bunch of kide so trying to install at my door way

IP stands for Internet Protocol... IP cameras are cameras that you can accessed remotely through internet by setting up and assigning an IP address to the camera.

See definition from Wikipedia:

An Internet protocol camera, or IP camera, is a type of digital video camera commonly employed for surveillance, and which unlike analogclosed circuit television (CCTV) cameras can send and receive data via a computer network and the Internet.

IP camera can't install at doorway. try out cameraking @ sim lim sq. bought from them recently

Sorry what is a IP cam?

How much did u get it done for?

Price include installation?

IP camera can't install at doorway. try out cameraking @ sim lim sq. bought from them recently

You can contact Freddy Tan (HP: 9748-0880) from Security Hub Pte Ltd. He is one of my customers, who is dealing with IP Camera and Surveillance Security System.

Bro,

You can try out Sim Lim Square. As per my understanding, the camera cost around $50 to $90 (Go for black & white as they offered much sharper images) and you can connect the camera to a DVR for recording purpose. A typical 4 view DVR cost around $250 onwards and can records a couple of months worth of clips. Some models offer online access. (Meaning that you can access it via Internet).