Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lonerboi

Poor Wetworks

I've recently engaged a contractor who did my wet works, just checking if this is the norm, if not how do i get it rectified.

A contractor went door to door claiming he was engaged by hdb to do flat repainting and to check if the ceiling are leaking. I found out later that HDB list them as bogus contractors.

Power sense enterprise, Roy Tan 90952812 claimed that he is from some big company with various small departments handling different type of renovations. The one that does wet works will be power sense.

Toilet sewage pipe/kitchen waste pipe 900

squatting to sitting bowl 650

repiping stainless steel 1200

dustbin cover foc.

The current stainless steel pipes are connected with copper joints, they informed that it was stronger as stainless steel joints are just plated. True?

My squatting bowl is not hacked away, just a pvc pipe covering the existing hole leading to the sitting bowl and sealed up with white cement. From what i know it is not per HDB regulations, but HDB did not want to commit that it is not the right way.

Currently my new toilet bowl area is "curved" in due to the design of water drainage to the squatting bowl, and with the worry of choke and slow water drainage, any ways for me to get the contractor to redo, or better refund the money as i do not have confidence in their works anymore.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I've recently engaged a contractor who did my wet works, just checking if this is the norm, if not how do i get it rectified.

A contractor went door to door claiming he was engaged by hdb to do flat repainting and to check if the ceiling are leaking. I found out later that HDB list them as bogus contractors.

Power sense enterprise, Roy Tan 90952812 claimed that he is from some big company with various small departments handling different type of renovations. The one that does wet works will be power sense.

Toilet sewage pipe/kitchen waste pipe 900

squatting to sitting bowl 650

repiping stainless steel 1200

dustbin cover foc.

The current stainless steel pipes are connected with copper joints, they informed that it was stronger as stainless steel joints are just plated. True?

My squatting bowl is not hacked away, just a pvc pipe covering the existing hole leading to the sitting bowl and sealed up with white cement. From what i know it is not per HDB regulations, but HDB did not want to commit that it is not the right way.

Currently my new toilet bowl area is "curved" in due to the design of water drainage to the squatting bowl, and with the worry of choke and slow water drainage, any ways for me to get the contractor to redo, or better refund the money as i do not have confidence in their works anymore.

if you know they are bogus then why use them? in the even that something went wrong then who do you turn to?

hdb has a list of approved contractors, better use them.