Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mt_jo

First Home~first Time Reno~lessons Learnt

Hi everyone,

My hubby and i bought a 5-rm point block flat this Jan. Since it is a contra case, we only received our key on 29 July. As both of us are working, and we held our wedding in June, anyway a lot of things have been my excuses to delay the progress for looking for an ID.

After our wedding, we spent about two weeks to find ID and contractors. I am the one in charge of our house reno as my hubby has less free time than i do. I got about 7 quotations, among the 7 I quickly eliminated 4 and only left 3 to decide with. Well, the one I've decided is not the cheapest one. I visited their showroom to see their workmanship and I was attracted by their kitchen carpentry work. Due to my lack of experience and insufficient research on market, my hubby and I quickly decided to use the ID firm. And also because we were in a rush to decide an ID at the end of July, we quickly signed the contract and let my ID finish the 3D drawing and HDB application within the following 5 days. Finally my renovation started in the first weekend of August.

~Photos to be up tonight~

[TO BE CONTINUED]

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi everyone,

My hubby and i bought a 5-rm point block flat this Jan. Since it is a contra case, we only received our key on 29 July. As both of us are working, and we held our wedding in June, anyway a lot of things have been my excuses to delay the progress for looking for an ID.

After our wedding, we spent about two weeks to find ID and contractors. I am the one in charge of our house reno as my hubby has less free time than i do. I got about 7 quotations, among the 7 I quickly eliminated 4 and only left 3 to decide with. Well, the one I've decided is not the cheapest one. I visited their showroom to see their workmanship and I was attracted by their kitchen carpentry work. Due to my lack of experience and insufficient research on market, my hubby and I quickly decided to use the ID firm. And also because we were in a rush to decide an ID at the end of July, we quickly signed the contract and let my ID finish the 3D drawing and HDB application within the following 5 days. Finally my renovation started in the first weekend of August.

~Photos to be up tonight~

[TO BE CONTINUED]

Hi Welcome to RT. Wish you have a smooth sailing.