Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
woodydodo

Study Room Furniture

Dear All, I have read alot of thread furniture for living room,mbr. But it seem that I cant find a thread that where I can find a great variety of furniture meant for study room. I have intially tot of using IKEA furnitures for my study room. But after reading so many reviews, I have given up the ideas.

So anyone have great places where I can find alot of book cabinets and study tables??

Can share share some of your contacts? TIA :yamseng::yamseng:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Dear All, I have read alot of thread furniture for living room,mbr. But it seem that I cant find a thread that where I can find a great variety of furniture meant for study room. I have intially tot of using IKEA furnitures for my study room. But after reading so many reviews, I have given up the ideas.

So anyone have great places where I can find alot of book cabinets and study tables??

Can share share some of your contacts? TIA :yamseng::yamseng:

If you want tables and cabinets with steady legs and can place heavy books, go for those shops that sell office furnitures. Most of the design may be more office like but I think should still be able to find some nice design. My book shelves store many heavy books and notes and still in good condition.

you can search it on google. for sure you can find a lot information you'll be needing.

you can search also at yahoo, or even visit DIY. they have a lots of furniture that you can select.

mostly of my friend visit DIY because they have a lot of stocks you can choose.

Hi, u mean a DIY shop or what?? Sorry for being a noob.... :unsure: