Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hui hui

I Need Help! My Floor Tile Is Cracked!

hi all. I m currently undergoing reno for my 3 room flat. I m intending to keep the living room floor tiles and only hack away the kitchen floor tiles and the wall inbetween kitchen n living room. But when my contractor is hacking the wall inbetween the living room n kitchen, part of the ceramic tiles fell n hit my living room floor tiles. As a result one of the living room tiles got crack (this is even though cardboard is place on the tiles, i think the impact is too heavy). So wat should i do now?

My contractor say he would help me find similar colour de living floor tiles but i think is pretty hard. If not wat can we do to retify the issue????? Pls help :(

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

nothing else.

Either you had spare tile that left behind from the previous owner

Or

take your contractor suggestion.

U can tell him to show you the tiles before he do the replacement.

If possible few different tiles

But the existing floor tiles are those ceramic tiles :( now hard to find ceramic tiles le as most ppl use homogenous tiles liao.... If i use different set of tiles to place a there to cover it will it look ugly or weird? Or i juz use kitchen floor tiles n replace it as one whole row ?

But the existing floor tiles are those ceramic tiles :( now hard to find ceramic tiles le as most ppl use homogenous tiles liao.... If i use different set of tiles to place a there to cover it will it look ugly or weird? Or i juz use kitchen floor tiles n replace it as one whole row ?

only yr eyes or contractor can advise you on this.

Nope the kitchen tiles are light grey in colour then the living room tiles are Azzur colours n size is also different :( headache :(

so the tile is near the entrance to kichen right,

maybe consider hack a few more tiles near the broken one, replace with a row of tiles to form like a separation for the living and kitchen.

err.. hope you understand what i am writing. put your creativity to use. gd luck!

so the tile is near the entrance to kichen right,

maybe consider hack a few more tiles near the broken one, replace with a row of tiles to form like a separation for the living and kitchen.

err.. hope you understand what i am writing. put your creativity to use. gd luck!

Agree! Can even make it very special and unique!

The guy doing my build-in cabinets cracked my floor tiles. Can I actually replace one or two tiles? sighz... when they hack that ONE tile, will it affect the rest?

Can just hack one tile anot one?

The guy doing my build-in cabinets cracked my floor tiles. Can I actually replace one or two tiles? sighz... when they hack that ONE tile, will it affect the rest?

Can just hack one tile anot one?

Can be done. They'll have to be careful to remove that bad tile. Just be prepared for dust storms during the removal. :)