Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
shopaholique2008

Where To Buy Cheap Knock Down Furniture

Hi,

Used to be able to find furniture shops in neighborhoods that sell these knocked down, lightweight furniture. Now nowhere to be found and if chance upon them, usually have v small selection.

Anyone knows where to find them in the east? Ie bedok town central? Marine parade?

Will places like vhive have the same stuff?

Referring to those type of cupboards that may be big or small, have holes in the side for shelving and are super lightweight 'wood' material.

Thanks in advance!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi,

Used to be able to find furniture shops in neighborhoods that sell these knocked down, lightweight furniture. Now nowhere to be found and if chance upon them, usually have v small selection.

Anyone knows where to find them in the east? Ie bedok town central? Marine parade?

Referring to those type of cupboards that may be big or small, have holes in the side for shelving and are super lightweight 'wood' material.

Thanks in advance!

Try Giant or Carrefour.

Hi,

Thanks in advance!

I am not sure which kind of material you want for your furniture, wood,or steel? i know some foam furniture is very light and can bear up to 100kg but full children friendly.something like the following:

IF-016Paint-SizedFoamBench.jpg

IF-006SmallFlowerTable_Stool.jpg

you can search IBENMA to get more if you like this kind of style furniture.

Hi,

Thanks in advance!

I'm not too sure what you mean by " knocked down, lightweight furniture."

Bedok North Ave 2 Blk 412 has 2 furniture shops, side by side. I brought 1 of my mattress there.

Blk 509 also has 1 furniture shop.

Bedok Central Blk 214 or 217 has 1 furniture shop.

Due to their space limitation, they might not able to show everything.

U can ask for catalog to view.

I'm not too sure what you mean by " knocked down, lightweight furniture."

Bedok North Ave 2 Blk 412 has 2 furniture shops, side by side. I brought 1 of my mattress there.

Blk 509 also has 1 furniture shop.

Bedok Central Blk 214 or 217 has 1 furniture shop.

Due to their space limitation, they might not able to show everything.

U can ask for catalog to view.

Knock down = can be dismantled, carry and go

Lightweight = Compressed wood(actually heavy), pine wood (lighter than compressed wood), re-enforced-paper (carton box type furniture) = no screw nor nail, just "slot in".

Ikea has many "knockdown" and carry types, lightweight or not is subjective.

Edited by bepgof

Knock down = can be dismantled, carry and go

Lightweight = Compressed wood(actually heavy), pine wood (lighter than compressed wood), re-enforced-paper (carton box type furniture) = no screw nor nail, just "slot in".

Ikea has many "knockdown" and carry types, lightweight or not is subjective.

Oh!

So that what TS want..

How abt that type.. plastic one.. the door is the zipper in the middle

light, can be dismantled

Hi,

Thanks in advance!

chintaly furniture