Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dean

Where To Buy Magnetic Insect Screen

any idea where can i buy magnetic insect screen or any shop doing this service, how much does it cost to do the application?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
any idea where can i buy magnetic insect screen or any shop doing this service, how much does it cost to do the application?

get down to homefix/selfix, buy those netting & get down to stationary store to buy magnetic strip and double tape it on the edge.

commerically made to measure cost abt few hundreds. maybe decoration cloth textile where bridal car uses to tie over it also can be used.

get down to homefix/selfix, buy those netting & get down to stationary store to buy magnetic strip and double tape it on the edge.

commerically made to measure cost abt few hundreds. maybe decoration cloth textile where bridal car uses to tie over it also can be used.

Where to buy magnetic strip?

Dean,

You can try this comapny called Advanze (Pte.) Ltd..

They might have your requirements.

I am using their screens and other products for my reno which was done earlier this year.

So far quite satisfied with their products.

Edited by kyusan93