Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
angkt

Bennington Multi-point Instant Water Heater

Hi, all. I bought a very good product and want to recommend it, because I think the firm has integrity and they really focus on customer satisfaction.

I put up a long post at my blog with pictures, but here's the gist:

1. If you have hot/cold water piping done in multiple points in your bathrooms and wash area, and you want 5-Star hotel-like hot/cold water at the comfort of your home, but you don't want a bulky storage heater, then you should most definitely look at the C600 Multi-Point Instant Water Heater from Bennington.

2. Note its an electric instant heater, and multi-point means you can connect it to hot/cold water pipes for mixer taps and showers. Very much like in hotels where you can turn on hot and cold water on tap. Ordinary instant heaters are "single-point" so you cannot just connect it to the pipes for those new HDB flats or condos if you want the hot water to be available for "multi" bathrooms, e.g. in the master bedroom and the common bathrooms and the wash basins.

I like this product because the staff actually came down to do a site survey with reasonable charges if it is not the heater's fault. They even offered a demonstration on how to use it properly when i went down to the factory at Ang Mo Kio to buy new shower heads (see my blog to find out the reason why). This helped to correct wrong assumptions and expectations i had over the C600.

The price I bought from their reseller is S$280 and they highlighted all the safety features and functions of the instant heater. I am really impressed that they took pains to explain to me how it works, and why in my case, it didn't meet my expectations initially due to my lack of understanding, but I also solved the problem by getting smaller shower heads.

A product that works, and customer service that delivers!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request