Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fuji_apple74

Our 20k+ Makeover

Hihi... finally it's my turn to pen down my reno progress.

Our reno has started on 18 Oct 2010. This was much less expected as we have never really plan on doing any reno at all. To justify on this statement, we even changed our aircon just 3 months back!!!

Anyway, we have been staying in this EM for 10 years (wow... time files...), when we moved in that time, we only did some minor touch up like painting, changing WC, buy furniture etc, the rest are all inherited from the previous owner. All in all, I think if I remembered correctly, we only spent about 5K then, including the purchase of furniture... hahaha... 20K is like... 4x the amount lor :P

Will update again with photos soon.

Edited by fuji_apple74

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Today is the 4th day of renovation. I'm quite upset today as I was being told the kitchen sink that we bought is too big for our cabinet layout. Not able to exchange because the shop has already drilled an additional hole for the soap dispenser. So we will have to change our cabinet design to L-shape - which means additional cost... Although... actually... hahaha... I actually prefer L-shape cos got more working area mah...

Bathtub installed today:

34436_446698419142_743589142_5361384_811

Edited by fuji_apple74

Today is the 4th day of renovation. I'm quite upset today as I was being told the kitchen sink that we bought is too big for our cabinet layout. Not able to exchange because the shop has already drilled an additional hole for the soap dispenser. So we will have to change our cabinet design to L-shape - which means additional cost... Although... actually... hahaha... I actually prefer L-shape cos got more working area mah...

Bathtub installed today:

34436_446698419142_743589142_5361384_811

hi fuji_apple74!

My EM reno oso started on 18th! Ur reno works' very fast wor! so fast start tiling & bathtub up le.

I realise our flat have similar layout (those with balcony next to kitchen), juz mirror image of each other.

Post more pics yea? :)

cheers.

Extreme Lighting

Bought my lightings from this shop. Staff who served me is George, he does not seem to be those very friendly type but he's quite patient la... However, was not very pleased with his sub-contractor who do the installation for us.

1) He was late for 1 hr+. I called George, and he told me to call the contractor directly as he had already collected the lights in the morning.

2) Called the contractor, he said give him another 1/2 hour, without explaining why he is late.

3) Contractor came 1 hr+ later after our tele-conversation, didn't apologise, didn't explain.

4) He removed our existing lights and ceiling fans etc, and just happily leave it on the floor.

5) He only removed the actual body of the existing lights & ceiling fans, the screws etc are still in the ceiling.