Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fongfamily01

Changing Storage Heater To Instant Heater

Anybody has done this before?

I planned to do that as my new house existing storage heater are not working anymore. All the piping are still in good shape though.

The house is located at 11st floor in Sengkang.

Would the water pressure be sufficient if using the instant water heater?

Does this change required major work?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Yes i have the same query: Would the water pressure be sufficient if using the instant water heater for rain shower?

Yes i have the same query: Would the water pressure be sufficient if using the instant water heater for rain shower?

For rainshower, the instant water heater must be higher than the rain shower head and the water may not be hot enough like hotel

Anybody has done this before?

I planned to do that as my new house existing storage heater are not working anymore. All the piping are still in good shape though.

The house is located at 11st floor in Sengkang.

Would the water pressure be sufficient if using the instant water heater?

Does this change required major work?

why not just change the storage heater? changing 1 storage vs 2 instant isnt much more expensive.

From what i heard, many say not strong enough, thus i also changed mine to storage heater. Although my parents house is using instant heater which is sufficient for me. But my wife dont know sudden wann change to storage heater. LOL

Can look at this Bennington C600. Is a multi point instant water heater. But dunno if it is good enough to have that kind of water pressure like storage tank.