Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Gaudi

My First Loving Home

Just know this website before my renovation had started. Hope i not too late on the blogging.

I renovating my house where my husband had been living for 30 over years with the parent and sibling. And now my husband had the whole house on his own :D and we finally decide to renovate to my ideas of home.

Please guide me thru the renovation as i new to renotalk and i'm excited over my renovation too.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Just know this website before my renovation had started. Hope i not too late on the blogging.

I renovating my house where my husband had been living for 30 over years with the parent and sibling. And now my husband had the whole house on his own :D and we finally decide to renovate to my ideas of home.

Please guide me thru the renovation as i new to renotalk and i'm excited over my renovation too.

welcome to RT... :)

does your idea for new home include irregular forms and shapes? haha :P

welcome! i'm new too. This is a great place to find info. My reno is in progress now :)

Are you going to do a major overhaul?