Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
reglxt

Our Cosy Little House

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hey reg, wanna ask u, ur storage heater only connects hot and cold pipes to the toilet? what other connections are there? electrical and pipes wise... cos i'm thinking of dropping citygas (seems like for my layout gotta pull pipes everywhere) and just go for storage heater or instant heater.

hey reg, wanna ask u, ur storage heater only connects hot and cold pipes to the toilet? what other connections are there? electrical and pipes wise... cos i'm thinking of dropping citygas (seems like for my layout gotta pull pipes everywhere) and just go for storage heater or instant heater.

heya, you're back?

I am using the Ariston TI series point-of-use electric tank

just hot & cold water piping & power point (there is power point inside the egg crate in the toilet)

some ppl say Joven is better (its round & bulky..imo UGLEE :P) .. anyway found a thread on storage heater http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...mp;#entry320107

maybe you can study abit before deciding.. the contractor will know what to do for you :)

heya, you're back?

I am using the Ariston TI series point-of-use electric tank

just hot & cold water piping & power point (there is power point inside the egg crate in the toilet)

some ppl say Joven is better (its round & bulky..imo UGLEE :P) .. anyway found a thread on storage heater http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...mp;#entry320107

maybe you can study abit before deciding.. the contractor will know what to do for you :)

here's the schematic drawing and other informations incase u need it

http://www.ariston-heater.com.sg/pdf/Ti%20Shape.pdf

hi hermione

some pics for you on storage heater

Picture058.jpg

Picture059.jpg

Picture061.jpg

Updates as of 8th Jan

DIY ourselves, hand painted the wrought iron gate white.. will update pics tmr

contractor came to varnish doors today, looking good as new

Picture064.jpg

Picture065.jpg

Picture066.jpg

Gotten some furnitures for my kiddo from ik*a

they delivered 1 cupboard w/o doors and 1 storage bench w/o bench because customer svc took the wrong order

very disappointing

Picture072.jpg

Picture071.jpg

Edited by reglxt

changed the tap in service yard to 2 outlet tap today (1 for washing machine and 1 for my upcoming marine tank at the foyer as divider)

Picture047.jpg

Picture063.jpg

Edited by reglxt

Cool! Remind me of korean drama, most of their houses come with digital lock

Question: Did you install the gates with a lock too? If yes, then it wouldn't be completely keyless entry, right?

Question: Did you install the gates with a lock too? If yes, then it wouldn't be completely keyless entry, right?

heya i installed the biometric lock (keyless) for the wooden door :)

How about the metal gate then?

i didnt change the metal gate

using back the wrought iron gate hdb provides using key..