Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
reglxt

Our Cosy Little House

Hi reglxt, nice unit u got urself!

we always drive my kallang and i always tell my wife that project is very nice... until i see ur t-blog then i know its called RV.. =)

btw if u dun mind, can u share with me the pricings of ur 3M films?

thx

pm sent

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
thanks lazybum :)

but i kind of regret choosing the dark wood laminates for the room , also shouldnt go for tinted mirror...+ i didnt expect the laminate headboard to be so high.. not proportionate with the mirror..

sigh..what to do..

should either be all the way mirror or all the way laminates will look better the 1/3 look

should either be all the way mirror or all the way laminates will look better the 1/3 look

ya had informed contractor but dont know why it ended up like this

Love your door sign but can skip the floor number meh? My initial idea was to use a carplate design. This acrylic concept came up too but I wanted it with led lights so harder to achieve...

WIW in MBR is up

wiw1-1.jpg

IMG_1887.png

wiw.jpg

Hi there, I just saw this thread today. You did a heck of a job with this reno. If you don't mind us asking, did you conceal the aircon ducts in the master bedroom or did you leave it exposed?

Thanks

Andrew & Mel

Love your door sign but can skip the floor number meh? My initial idea was to use a carplate design. This acrylic concept came up too but I wanted it with led lights so harder to achieve...

ehh.. ytd i had a delivery from HN..they have no problem finding my unit.. so without floor number still works, i guess :)

you can choose to have floor + unit number on the acrylic sign

oh ya i saw those with led.. i saw it at balestier shaw towers.. you know there is this lighting store at level 2? walk straight to the end, outdoor corner.. they have number sign with led lighting..

need electrical point thou.. my suggestion to you is remove the door bell button then put the sign up .. use the electrical point there...

then use wireless door dell

Edited by reglxt

Hi there, I just saw this thread today. You did a heck of a job with this reno. If you don't mind us asking, did you conceal the aircon ducts in the master bedroom or did you leave it exposed?

Thanks

Andrew & Mel

we leave the trunking exposed

Hey Guys, need your opinion

Do you think i should hang some picture(s) on the feature wall to make the wall looks "balance"?

original wall

Picture026-1.jpg

is rectangular frame nicer?

Picture094.jpg

actual painting

painting1.jpg

or squarish frame nicer? maybe 2 squarish frames side by side?

Picture095.jpg

Or should I get something even bigger?

Edited by reglxt