Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
BlurRhino

Togetherness...

haha.. hack liao den do back with conceal rain shower la.. should be nice.. :)

oh never thought of this option! :o

But it means we have to top-up.. my other half getting very sensitive over topping up additonal moolas coz we are way, way over our budget.. but then again should speak to Red Audi on this.. hehehehe.. maybe do it FOC?! :notti:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
u have a specific model to recommend? take a look at their website but no prices mentioned.. is it more expensive than grohe? talking about this, all along i thought grohe=hansgrohe! :P

If I not wrong, Grohe is cheaper. Didn't check it out as I don like the design. U can check out the Hansgrohe showroom at M.sultan. Floppy got lobang for Hansgrohe. Mayb u can check with him.

Untitled-1.jpg

1 thing to note, if u not getting a storage tank, forget the idea of getting a rain shower, cos it needs min 1.5bar pressure for it to work. If not will become rain drizzle. :lol:

oh never thought of this option! :o

But it means we have to top-up.. my other half getting very sensitive over topping up additonal moolas coz we are way, way over our budget.. but then again should speak to Red Audi on this.. hehehehe.. maybe do it FOC?! :notti:

hmm.. shouldnt be too expensive la.. :) toilet small small area only.. if not, the most save on other stuffs that can be add on later which wont make a mess of the place one lor.. but that is if u insist on having the rainshower la.. haha :lol:

my gf also dun let me have my bathtub.. so i insist on a rainshower which cost us $380.. hee..

If I not wrong, Grohe is cheaper. Didn't check it out as I don like the design. U can check out the Hansgrohe showroom at M.sultan. Floppy got lobang for Hansgrohe. Mayb u can check with him.

1 thing to note, if u not getting a storage tank, forget the idea of getting a rain shower, cos it needs min 1.5bar pressure for it to work. If not will become rain drizzle. :lol:

We paying hansgrohe showroom a visit tomorrow lo! coz the more i look at the stuff on its website, the more i like it! :D hehe.. yup with or without rainshower system, we going to install storage tank lor.. since it can support 2 bathrooms then we don't need to install instant heaters..

hmm.. shouldnt be too expensive la.. :) toilet small small area only.. if not, the most save on other stuffs that can be add on later which wont make a mess of the place one lor.. but that is if u insist on having the rainshower la.. haha :lol:

my gf also dun let me have my bathtub.. so i insist on a rainshower which cost us $380.. hee..

haha now my other half have no tolerance for even a hundred dollars top-up! and unlikely we can save on other stuff liao.. now just pray very hard we did not miss out catering budget for anything.. hmm..

Visit the hansgrohe... the design is :dribble: but the price also :jawdrop:

definitely more expensive than grohe.. hmmm.. but if really cannot fix the rainshower, i am keen to get the PuraVida 150 3 jet handshower( http://www.hansgrohe.com.sg/sg_en/115238_3...F3736383139.htm )

But my gf is worried about the cost and she think is not worth the price, and most likely will veto this idea.. :(

definitely more expensive than grohe.. hmmm.. but if really cannot fix the rainshower, i am keen to get the PuraVida 150 3 jet handshower( http://www.hansgrohe.com.sg/sg_en/115238_3...F3736383139.htm )

But my gf is worried about the cost and she think is not worth the price, and most likely will veto this idea.. :(

another point to consider - rainshower equal higher water bill lor. That's another reason why we decided not to install it :o

Plus for the new BTO, the hand shower that has been installed has quite a big showerhead. So we are ok with that too. You might want to study the one you have before installing?

Edited by froggy

:lol:

I already told u, u might not like the price. :P

Or u use Yr current one first. Wait foe their 25% off then go buy. I bought mine in July. Still waiting for stupid HDB to give me my keys..

another point to consider - rainshower equal higher water bill lor. That's another reason why we decided not to install it :o

Plus for the new BTO, the hand shower that has been installed has quite a big showerhead. So we are ok with that too. You might want to study the one you have before installing?

study liao, not that big leh... hmm.. maybe different BTO they used different products? but we think its till quite gd so we keeping for the common bathroom.. but for MBR bathroom want something more shiok! hehe.. :)

:lol:

I already told u, u might not like the price. :P

Or u use Yr current one first. Wait foe their 25% off then go buy. I bought mine in July. Still waiting for stupid HDB to give me my keys..

haha want to do everything during reno so that if there are any issues can always ask Red Audi for advise and assistance.. hopefully can find something which we like and not so expensive..

There's a Hansgrohe kitchen mixer for sale in the wts thread, Mayb u wana check it out.

Kitchen stuff are my other half territory :P

Hi,

after reading your threads. I already bought the rainshower. Think need to ask for refund , cos the design of my toilets are identical to yours.

:(

Hi,

after reading your threads. I already bought the rainshower. Think need to ask for refund , cos the design of my toilets are identical to yours.

:(

Hihi! maybe you should ask your ID for advise first? maybe he can work magic to make it happen! ;)

Tiling to start on 22Nov!

We opt out of the flooring provided by HDB, hence we have the option to play with our tiles.. Initially we only planned for tiling in areas excluding kitchen(Original from HDB) and bedrooms(Laminated flooring), but after trying to visualise the original flooring from hdb and the colour scheme of our kitchen cabinets, we decide to overlay the kitchen floor as well, otherwise really cannot make it.. Anyway hdb charge ridiculous price for their tiles and so i rather save on this cost to make good our expanded kitchen, and chose something we prefer and overlay the whole kitchen instead..

Dear Red Audi budget $3 psf for the flooring and so we should chose something around this cost.. BUT my eyes too upmarket and love this spanish imported floor tile at first sight.. think it absolutely fit the theme of our kitchen but it cost a whopping $4.50 psf! Knowing i like it so much and knowing my missus is reluctant to top up and will rather go for another cheaper alternative(which i don't really like), he had kindly absorb the additional cost so that i can use the tiles i like.. :D Thank you very much!! This tile will be used in kitchen and foyer area.

DSC00937.jpg

As mentioned in my earlier posts, i intend to create a "long" passageway effect from my hall all the way into my MBR wiw wannabe.. I think it will look great if done correctly and i have high expectations for this, and so when Red Audi suggested this tile, i am immediately sold.. The rustic feel of this tile means that it will be a bold choice as at first glance it looks abit weird but i think the looks just glows on me, and Red Audi assured me that it will look very good once i saw the final product instead of just looking at the one piece by itself, and i believe him. My missus is not so convinced and she prefer a safe choice at first.. now come the funny part, she finally agreed with me when we go to the kopitiam in the link between orchard central and centrepoint, and they used almost the same rustic tiles for their entrance! and it looks great! ;) so quickly informed Red Audi and this will be my passageway tiles.

DSC00934.jpg

Red Audi prefer us to use tiles without grains like design in our hall, as he think it will go well with our overall theme and will not go out of fashion.. So we chose white tile for our hall.. He promised us that the different tiles will be joined seamlessly using stainless-steel strips and he have alot of confidence in his tilers.. :) Hope everything goes well and the end result will look great without looking messy lor! *Pray very hard*

DSC00933.jpg

wow.. that rustic tiles is nice.. where u get it from??

Thanks! all the tiles i got from Hafary at Balestier.. :)

Anyway this is the box-up i told you before that i need to hack all away if i want to make space for my rainshower..

DSC00940.jpg

Edited by BlurRhino

Just come back from my house after my ID complain to me during the day that the water pressure for my house is very low.. then its very difficult for his tilers to do cementing..

And indeed it was quite bad.. Try to fill a pail of water and it really take some time to fill up.. I already max up the water valve outside my house liao and its still the same..

Anyone got any experience in this? Do i called SP Services or I can contact the Building Service Centre for my BTO for assistance? :dunno: