Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dilu

Roman Delicooker

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Does anyone have the Roman Delicooker at home?

Saw it at Expo and placed a deposit for it. Its distributed by Roman, but i found an identical product on a Msian website, http://www.vees.com.my/cms/main.php?m=Cont...page&id=319

Any reviews?

Also, is it cheaper to use gas cooker or electric cooker? Pls advise. Thanks!

HI,

I got the Delicooker for my new house too.. havent got the chance to cook yet as my reno is just about to complete. so i'm hope it will turn out good too.. at least it's portable and able to have steamboat on my dining table.. cheers!

HI,

I got the Delicooker for my new house too.. havent got the chance to cook yet as my reno is just about to complete. so i'm hope it will turn out good too.. at least it's portable and able to have steamboat on my dining table.. cheers!

Oh can you update this thread when ur reno is done?

Thanks! Did u haf to get ur contractor to install any special plugs? read somewhere that it requires some high amp plug.

Oh can you update this thread when ur reno is done?

Thanks! Did u haf to get ur contractor to install any special plugs? read somewhere that it requires some high amp plug.

Hi, since the Delicooker needed a 15amp power to operate, i got my contractor to install one in the kitchen and one near the dining table so i can use it for steamboat or something more (BBQ). will move in this sunday.. will update you guys soon..

Jus came back from suntec exhibition "Modern Living", came across Roman Delicooker, it seem much better than gas or induction hob, any feedback?

I have been using for around 3months, so far im very satisfied with the cooker. I decided to bought it coz i personally feel that this cooker is definitely safer compare to gas cooker with flame.

Another things i like about it is all cookware can be use including my new set of corningware and one more very impt things i would like to highlight! Very easy to clean! :D . Hope my feedback helps.

Happy shopping for your new home sweet home

I have been using for around 3months, so far im very satisfied with the cooker. I decided to bought it coz i personally feel that this cooker is definitely safer compare to gas cooker with flame.

Another things i like about it is all cookware can be use including my new set of corningware and one more very impt things i would like to highlight! Very easy to clean! :D . Hope my feedback helps.

Happy shopping for your new home sweet home

is it using a lot of electricity? do you feel that your utility bill go up more with this cooker??

is it using a lot of electricity? do you feel that your utility bill go up more with this cooker??

Hi, was told $0.14, but dunno per minutes or per hour? And the person who did a demo, i saw that it takes very short time as compare to gas to cook the same dish.

As for utility, confirm will go up but how much more, depend on those that has used before.

By the way, i will be going down to Luxury Living on coming sat to see whether is there any Roman Delicooker booth, if so, will need to ask if put paper on top of the cooker, will it caught fire.

Hi, was told $0.14, but dunno per minutes or per hour? And the person who did a demo, i saw that it takes very short time as compare to gas to cook the same dish.

As for utility, confirm will go up but how much more, depend on those that has used before.

By the way, i will be going down to Luxury Living on coming sat to see whether is there any Roman Delicooker booth, if so, will need to ask if put paper on top of the cooker, will it caught fire.

yes, it will catch fire. or else roman delicooker will not be able to bbq food on top of it... the heat is quite strong!!! :)

Went to Mayer warehouse sale today, happen to see a Ariston electric cooker @ $899+$72 for a total of 3yrs warranty. So thinking that it is cheaper than Roman Delicooker, so without thinking, i just buy...lol..

Went to Mayer warehouse sale today, happen to see a Ariston electric cooker @ $899+$72 for a total of 3yrs warranty. So thinking that it is cheaper than Roman Delicooker, so without thinking, i just buy...lol..

I was at the warehouse sales too. Bought an oven instead of cooker.

I was at the warehouse sales too. Bought an oven instead of cooker.

Oh...is it the oven that on promotion that the stafff is shouting?? Cos it is selling fast from 8 to remainder 3 sets when i left.

I did bought the Candy 7kg Washing Machine @ $399 w/6 mths warranty...lol...have to be fast hand fast leg or else everything snatch up.

Oh...is it the oven that on promotion that the stafff is shouting?? Cos it is selling fast from 8 to remainder 3 sets when i left.

I did bought the Candy 7kg Washing Machine @ $399 w/6 mths warranty...lol...have to be fast hand fast leg or else everything snatch up.

No, it was still 3 when I reached. That one is not really nice although I was tempted to buy already. Then they cane out with another model, only 3 sets and I got it. Slightly more ex than the 8 sets. Which model of electric cooker you bought?

No, it was still 3 when I reached. That one is not really nice although I was tempted to buy already. Then they cane out with another model, only 3 sets and I got it. Slightly more ex than the 8 sets. Which model of electric cooker you bought?

Bought the Ariston KZT 7424 DOF Vitroceramic Hob, in fact want to buy the display set which is $699 but already sold. So i get the brand new set @ $899 for 1-yr warranty + $72 to top-up another 2-yrs, so total 3-yrs warranty...

Bought the Ariston KZT 7424 DOF Vitroceramic Hob, in fact want to buy the display set which is $699 but already sold. So i get the brand new set @ $899 for 1-yr warranty + $72 to top-up another 2-yrs, so total 3-yrs warranty...

Look very good and it's 4 rings. I cannot use it in my hdb loh.