Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fernvalevista2

Our First Home

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Here comes my aircon - Mitsubishi System 3 Inverter

MBR

aDSC01952.jpg

FV2, your trunking for MBR where does the water pipe link to? if it is embeded together with the trunking, where do the water flow?

congrate to you. real fast progress on your reno. My unit should be 10 floor below of you.

Am still discussing the quote with my ID, his initial quote to me was SGD$35K, but will discuss with him again to knock the price down to about 28K if possible.

This is one of the 3D my ID did for my MBR.

th_master-view_1-11.jpg

by the way, can you show us your 3D image of your whole house?

i hope u guys see my this post coz i gonna ask one qn... which i need fast ans as i gonna meet my ID tml

does anyone has a wardrobe with the rod for hanger as long as 1.6m?

mine hor... b4 he do the WIW i already tell him i can forsee the rod will bend and become U shape... coz its too long but he insist the material is good one and wun bend... kns when i packing and hanging up the clothes half way nia.. the rod already bend lor... mabbe tonite i go take some pics..

juz wanna check if anyone has long rod also and has a support somewhere in the center... etc can show pic pls?

i hope u guys see my this post coz i gonna ask one qn... which i need fast ans as i gonna meet my ID tml

does anyone has a wardrobe with the rod for hanger as long as 1.6m?

mine hor... b4 he do the WIW i already tell him i can forsee the rod will bend and become U shape... coz its too long but he insist the material is good one and wun bend... kns when i packing and hanging up the clothes half way nia.. the rod already bend lor... mabbe tonite i go take some pics..

juz wanna check if anyone has long rod also and has a support somewhere in the center... etc can show pic pls?

FV2, please see Ikea's clothes rail, it comes in 50cm, 75cm and 100cm: http://www.ikea.com/sg/en/catalog/products/30178902

Have not heard of 1.6m.

I have a question: after u hack your kitchen walls, where did u mount your kitchen light switch? And did you do any door for your kitchen?

Thank you!

Edited by darkchocs