Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
relaxcatdog

Round Extendable Dining Table

Due to space constraints in my home, I intend to buy an extendable round table for the dining room. It should be big enough for 4-6 people. Need suggestions from fellow forumers as to where to get such tables. I know Ikea has two such models. Besides this store, where else can I get such tables? Tks in advance.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Due to space constraints in my home, I intend to buy an extendable round table for the dining room. It should be big enough for 4-6 people. Need suggestions from fellow forumers as to where to get such tables. I know Ikea has two such models. Besides this store, where else can I get such tables? Tks in advance.

This has been already discussed here and here.

I hope they are helpful to you.

This has been already discussed here and here.

I hope they are helpful to you.

Tks ashomech for the link. I went to Ten Mile Junction yesterday. Found out that many shops have moved out. Went to Sungei Kadut later and finally bought one round extendable glass table from Casa Italy.

You can find them from Majesty Furnishing Pte Ltd at Sungei Kadut. Look for Quinn Goh.. he is very good, ad can even customize the color of the table for you.

We have bought ours from there.

Hope this helps!

Best Regards,

Eve

Guest gabrialll

Hello,

Sorry, I have not enough information about dining table selection. But I have a link which help you to decorate your house will.

thanks!!

Edited by gabrialll

There are a variety of different types of round extending dining tables some of which may start out as small 2 seat tables before being able to be extended out to seat up to 6 or 8 guests. A round extendable dining table may be something as simple as a drop leaf table where the sides are collapsed down in the smaller version before being extended open by simple raising the sides.

coaster bedroom sets