Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hotstuff

My New Customized 3 Seater Sofa

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi hotstuff & midoli,

I finally found my the sofa that I like interms of size and design at HTL warehouse sale today. I find that its a good deal.

05122010534.jpg

What do you guys think? ;)

oinkoink

nice.. but can fit into living room?

i called HTL several times today but no answer

wanted to ask their operation hours

nice.. but can fit into living room?

i called HTL several times today but no answer

wanted to ask their operation hours

yes, managed to fit even after i built a study room in living room. Width is 210mm & length is 270mm i think. Operation hours is Sat / Sun only 10am to 6pm.

good luck on yr sofa search :)

yes, managed to fit even after i built a study room in living room. Width is 210mm & length is 270mm i think. Operation hours is Sat / Sun only 10am to 6pm.

good luck on yr sofa search :)

just received the product catalog from the Marketing Dept. Picture quality is definitely better than the one I took... :)

Exact dimensions are 256cm by 216cm

htl1387a.jpg

just received the product catalog from the Marketing Dept. Picture quality is definitely better than the one I took... :)

Can you share the price of the sofa?

htl1387a.jpg

256??? i want!!

how much? only 1 piece?

edit: it's sold... i presume to you...

Edited by bobztoise

Hi kelvinangsw,

The price is $2500 after all discounts they can give. To me, its a good price if you have been looking out for sofa about this size.

Hi bobztoise,

You are right...paiseh left only 1 piece. You need to look out for their ad every sat for any new sofas coming in...I actually missed out one black L shaped sofa I like but they don;'t have the mirror image i wan. That model is still there.. I think left one piece but its very long and selling at $2199.

good luck ;)

oinkoink

Hi kelvinangsw,

The price is $2500 after all discounts they can give. To me, its a good price if you have been looking out for sofa about this size.

Hi bobztoise,

You are right...paiseh left only 1 piece. You need to look out for their ad every sat for any new sofas coming in...I actually missed out one black L shaped sofa I like but they don;'t have the mirror image i wan. That model is still there.. I think left one piece but its very long and selling at $2199.

good luck ;)

oinkoink

Hi there oinkoink, What is the material used for your sofa? PU?

Thanks.

Hi there oinkoink, What is the material used for your sofa? PU?

Thanks.

Should be full leather

Basically what you find are leftover units after exporting the rest

Very limited pieces available for each design

And at extremely good value as they are priced to clear and brand new

should be full leather..dun think HTL used PU leather.....

Hi all,

got the following prompt reply from the HTL Marketing ..

Hi,

Yes, this whole set is fully upholstered in full leather.

There’s no warranty for the leather as it’s subjective to care & maintenance. However, there’s a 1 year warranty for the structure.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FYI. Yes bobzotise is correct but i would replace the word "left over units" as "extra sets" from their export factories in China. LOL...

Hi all,

got the following prompt reply from the HTL Marketing ..

Hi,

Yes, this whole set is fully upholstered in full leather.

There’s no warranty for the leather as it’s subjective to care & maintenance. However, there’s a 1 year warranty for the structure.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FYI. Yes bobzotise is correct but i would replace the word "left over units" as "extra sets" from their export factories in China. LOL...

sorry, you are right... extra sets.. that's why very good value

sorry, you are right... extra sets.. that's why very good value

hey bobztoise..i saw that you got yr sofa from OM liao...seems like u got most of yr items..Im still short of fridge and washer...not sure which brand to buy..

sigh

hi midoli,

nice sofa and color. Where and how much you bought it? I will share my sofa too in my next post. ;)

oinkoink

Hi Oinkoink,

I got mine from Hommage Trading @$1499.

Edited by midoli