Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
payton

Our First Project

Hi, I paid $600 for the black one. But if you are going for red colour, i think they are selling for only $400.

quite reasonable price for tat bed but i heard they need to import to here and take quite sometime to deliver right?

Hommage hv a lot of nice platform bed too.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
quite reasonable price for tat bed but i heard they need to import to here and take quite sometime to deliver right?

Hommage hv a lot of nice platform bed too.

Yes, they are specialize in doing bedframe. Heard from boss that beds.sg, univonna and some other reputable stores are also getting bedframes from them.

However, there will be a lead time of 6weeks so it will be good if you place your order early or even before your start reno.

Yes, they are specialize in doing bedframe. Heard from boss that beds.sg, univonna and some other reputable stores are also getting bedframes from them.

However, there will be a lead time of 6weeks so it will be good if you place your order early or even before your start reno.

okay thks alot Payton!!!!

So far, we have already encounter 2 hiccups :

1)Our electrician back out after visiting our place. The reason he gave was he was not able to coordinate with my ID. So now, we are frantically sourcing for a new electrician which can start work on 10 Jan. For those who has good lobang, please let know. Thanks

2) The previous owner terminated the electricity without our consent!!! :furious:

We called SP services and they said they can only send their engineer to come down at 4pm to turn back on the service again.

But luckily, our new neighbor is kind enough to lend us one electrical point for us to work in the morning.

Ok, thats all for now. Lets pray that the journey will be a smooth and pleasant one.

since previous owner has moved out, rightfully the power supply should be transferred to new owner on the handover date.

your agent should do the coordination and there should not be any disruption in sp.

since previous owner has moved out, rightfully the power supply should be transferred to new owner on the handover date.

your agent should do the coordination and there should not be any disruption in sp.

That is what we thought also. The problem lies in the previous owner. They are a bunch of selfish ppl who only care about themselves.

They already taken advantage of us by extending their stay for 2 more months after 2nd appt.

Everything they request we give in and yet even till the last day, they still cut-off all electricity before asking whether we want to do a transfer.

Even their own agent also complain to us some bad things they did to him. Haiz... What to do? Just hope that we won't come across this kind of ppl again.

1)Our electrician back out after visiting our place. The reason he gave was he was not able to coordinate with my ID. So now, we are frantically sourcing for a new electrician which can start work on 10 Jan. For those who has good lobang, please let know. Thanks

Problem solved! All thanks to Jaskel Bro!

Reno has been smooth and things are on the right track n schedule so far. Here are some progress pics to share...

Dining Area (Old Kitchen Entrance Sealed)

DiningArea.jpg

Walkway to Bedrooms

New Kitchen Entrance on the Left

Walkway.jpg

Service Balcony

SvcBalcony.jpg

Walls Erected for Study Room

StudyRm.jpg

Windows for MBR, Bedroom 2 & 3, Study Room and Living

WindowsTagged.jpg

wow i think ur after reno pictures are going to be awesome!

btw, i didn't know that this blog which i've been reading belongs to u.

nice one on your EA. bigger the better :)

btw, i received LUP for my block and ur old block ytd!

wow i think ur after reno pictures are going to be awesome!

btw, i didn't know that this blog which i've been reading belongs to u.

nice one on your EA. bigger the better :)

btw, i received LUP for my block and ur old block ytd!

Hi Berry! Very nice to hear from you. I tried messaging you but no reply from you. Have been wanting to pay u a visit for a very long time. I love your MBR toilet!! Did you change your number?

Also looking forward to seeing how the unit will look like after renovating. lol

Went to the Harvey Norman Warehouse Sales over the weekend and bought more stuff for the house.

Fridge - Hitachi R-Z582EMSX

HitachiFridge.jpg

Home Theatre System - ONKYO HT-5828B

Thought we would do without a system but this was really a steal during the sales so we couldn't resist buying it

HTSystem.jpg

TV - Sony 46EX710

KDL46EX710.jpg

Some progress pics to share.

Ceiling Works

CeilingWorks.jpg

Electrical Works

Wires and cables are dangling everywhere

ElectricalWorks.jpg

Edited by payton