Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
caleb&ruth

Art Galleries to recommend?

i have lobang for abstruct / oil paintings at reasonable price. can even customise your painting. let me know if you need more info

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Can try Art Seasons at Club St (actually is Gemmill Lane, but its a small road).

Also Utterly Art at the back of Chinatown, where Kenko is. The gallery is before the mosque, one of the first few shophouses on the right.

Both galleries are local artists, so should not be too ex. But take note these two do not just have paintings; they also have other art pieces like scrupltures and funny-looking stuff.

Can try Art Seasons at Club St (actually is Gemmill Lane, but its a small road).

Also Utterly Art at the back of Chinatown, where Kenko is. The gallery is before the mosque, one of the first few shophouses on the right.

Both galleries are local artists, so should not be too ex. But take note these two do not just have paintings; they also have other art pieces like scrupltures and funny-looking stuff.

I like moni gallery at lavender

Hey! In the heart of California's stunning desert landscape lies Salvation Mountain, an extraordinary masterpiece that captures the essence of love, faith, and joy. With vibrant colors, thoughtful design, and inspiring messages, Salvation Mountain offers an unparalleled experience for all who are fortunate enough to visit. To organize an excursion, it is worth contacting salvation mountain customer service and their staff will help with organizing everything necessary to ensure that visitors are satisfied.