Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ETTPP

Group Buy For Korea Gateman F100 Digital Lock

I am collating group buy of Gateman F100 digital lock. Can use either fingerprint or numeric code. Need 10 sets before shipment can be place and best price of S$400 for each.

They are direct from Korea so no local warranty but can send the set back for replacement or service. So far no problem as this is a well recongnise and best seller lock. Need to engage your own installer. I have request for English manual so is easy to follow.

Kindly sms your order with name and contact to 9636-8215. I need a deposit of $100 via internet transfer

POSB saving account 091-42201-8 for keen buyer n once all orders are seal u may collect the product in a week times. Order close on16/12/2010. The above order is subject to min of 10 orders gather. Collection at West Coast Crescent.

Regards !

Wong

Edited by kyp71

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I am collating group buy of Gateman F100 digital lock. Can use either fingerprint or numeric code. Need 10 sets before shipment can be place and best price of S$4500 for each. They are direct from Korea so no local warranty but can send the set back for replacement or service. So far no problem as this is a well recongnise and best seller lock. Need to engage your own installer. Kindly sms your order with name and contact to 9636-8215. I need a deposit of $100 can use internet bank transfer for orders before you collect the product in a week times. Order close on16/12/2010. The above order is subject to min of 10 orders gather.

Regards !

Wong

Erm $4,500 is like 10time over what others are selling..

I am collating group buy of Gateman F100 digital lock. Can use either fingerprint or numeric code. Need 10 sets before shipment can be place and best price of S$400 for each.

They are direct from Korea so no local warranty but can send the set back for replacement or service. So far no problem as this is a well recongnise and best seller lock. Need to engage your own installer. I have request for English manual so is easy to follow.

Kindly sms your order with name and contact to 9636-8215. I need a deposit of $100 via internet transfer

POSB saving account 091-42201-8 for keen buyer n once all orders are seal u may collect the product in a week times. Order close on16/12/2010. The above order is subject to min of 10 orders gather. Collection at West Coast Crescent.

Regards !

Wong

Im just wondering who in the right frame of mind would tt $100 to an 'unknown' individual. If you are really keen to organise a GP, you should only solicit interest and obtain contact numbers from keen individual, cut the deal with ur supplier / vendor and arrange for collection / installation base on COD.