Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
RimBlock

How Much Time Before Purchasing Aircon And Them Installing Needed ?

Hi,

Obviously this will be dependent on the companies staffing levels and work load but what is a rough guide figure for the time you should be buying an aircon system compared to the time you need it installed.

2 weeks / 1 week / 1 month etc.

Thanks

RB

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi,

Obviously this will be dependent on the companies staffing levels and work load but what is a rough guide figure for the time you should be buying an aircon system compared to the time you need it installed.

Thanks

RB

Hi Rim

as you mentioned, it's all dependent on staffing arrangement and their schedule, so my advice is to book them first as soon as you can. Just need to give a tentative date of installation, at least this way you are free to make changes to the date (of course with sufficient notice given) rather than to be at their mercy.

I think many other things is ok to wait, but since aircon trunking etc needs to be positioned before other scope of reno can roll, then the best bet is to confirm it sooner.

Hi,

Thanks

RB

when i was chatting with aircon guy last time, it seems to be like this:

When weather is hot: around Jun~Aug - at least 3 weeks lead time.

when weather is cool: year end - can be as short as within a week depending on the shop's schedule.

but like what froggy mentioned above, it's the best to book early :)

Edited by marshmallow

Thanks for the replies,

We get the keys on 27th so I guess this weekend will be looking for good aircon deals :D

Regards

RB