Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

wah may your place looks fantastic! especially with simon's pro shots.

but...but...but...how come you never invite me to see your adventurous bathroom !!?!? *hisk* *sad*

neh mind I read ely's place is next so I will unashamedly invite myself to hers and any other subsequent house visits.

but i am really envious of your kitchen island cum dining. and everything looks so sleek and modern with little touches here and there. the vignette at the small corner with the world clock? fabulous!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hahahaa...May, your T-blog is definitely the most happening blog with most participants :sport-smiley-018: Well, that's becos you are so warm, friendly and generous :thumbs up:

Loved the pics that supersimon took; simply breathtaking. Your place is super swee in real but the pics brought out aesthetic visual effects that are not so apparent in real view. Thumbs-up for supersimon's photography skills :good:

It's a pity hubby & I couldn't attend your housewarming; knew it woud be super fun especially when so many RT forumers attended :sport-smiley-004:

And csingeu...u so quiet in real person becos gorgeous wife there hah? :P Just teasing, actually I am also like that, quieter in real person, unless I have warmed up to & feel comfortable with the person(s) :D

Anyway, May, LOVE YOUR HOUSE! :yamseng:

hey sis! thanks for letting us mess up your place on Sat :sport-smiley-004: i'm really happy for you - finally having your own pretty home at a great location~ ;)

it's really nice meeting so many of you! :) already looking forward to the next gathering hee hee.... :P

and i agree fully with footprint's earlier description that your house is very "fun". hee hee :lol:

Edited by marshmallow

wah... quality pictures.

Excellent photos! :good:

Thanks for the compliment . I need a nice subject to take good photo . May and friend78’s house is what I need for good interior photography .

nice photos from Simon again! i also feel happy looking at these pictures hee hee... :)

Mashy , Thanks again . My only regret that I still haven't got a chance to help old timer like you to take photo of yr house which I promise earlier

Oh WOW! Supersimon is indeed fantastic at pictures - looks gorgeous enough to be on a magazine!

- Ely

Thanks Ely1, I am still far away from magazine standard . I believe if real professional will to do it , it will be even nicer :)

All thanks to supersimon for taking such beautiful photos that showing my flat as nice as these.

Hey gal , thanks again for appreciating my "art" . It my pleasant that you allow me to showcase my photo at yr house gallery :)

Sis May...I really love ur long Island..hee..and the clock.. Very nice & good photography skills from supersimon. I agree with Ely all picture looks gorgeous enough to be on a magazine, and trust me supersimon..ppl will feel envy & inspired everytime they see this gorgeous photos from magazines.

LOVE ALL ABT UR RENO SIS MAY.. :dribble:

Thank you soooo much, May Dream, for having us over at your place today. Was really fun meeting everyone and making some firm friends :)

Hey May_dream1!

Thanks for inviting me and my wife over. Really a great opportunity to view the final "products" of the 2 recently renovated units in Boon Keng. :) and of coz to meet many new friends (which I'm totally overwhelmed by...) LOL...

I'm really intrigued by the "secret trapdoors" at your place. hehehe...'

too bad your new TV purchase not installed yet; else, can really see the swiveling painting/TV in action...

My wife loves your huge walk-in wardrobe and the long kitchen island (it's really great for hosting friends, and to chit-chat and makan ard the centre piece).

I must say bro Supersimon's photos have made your amazing bachelorette's den even more showroom-worthy. :)

hey sis! thanks for letting us mess up your place on Sat :sport-smiley-004: i'm really happy for you - finally having your own pretty home at a great location~ ;)

it's really nice meeting so many of you! :) already looking forward to the next gathering hee hee.... :P

and i agree fully with footprint's earlier description that your house is very "fun". hee hee :lol:

I am so honoured that you all came over to view my dream home. I love gatherings and people can come and enjoy good food and good company. Can't wait for the next gathering!!

Thanks for all the compliment. Every time i push my door to go into my bedroom, i feel so happy with the door and the view of my bedroom. I am sure there are corners in your own home where you will feel as proud of it as me of my MBR.

Wowowowowowow so sad to have missed this!

Maybe can go visit one of these days? Love the cozy corner and small chairs, may I know where you bought them?

No problem! just let me know when you feel like coming over.... i welcome anyone. :sport-smiley-004:

for my chairs in my cosy corner, its not small leh... hahahaha... actually its quite big, 700mm. Bought it at furniture mall, more than 7 years ago. but the quality is very good so very lasting and still feel very very new. i hope when its spoilt, i can find something similar again cos i really like it too.

nice reno! too bad i missed the open house...

i had open house, and welcome everyone. never mind, next time if you still interested.

Congratz and thank you again for letting my wife and I view your lovely place prior to the house warming!

csingeu shared my sentiments of your ingenious design with your MBR room doors...lol

You recommendations are truly valuable in our upcoming renovation :sport-smiley-004:

Sethho and wifey, both of you are super nice and friendly too. You will blend in very well with the rest of the RT forummers. Just look at your t-blog already can see. within days, already 2nd page! hehehehe..... hope you will have smooth reno and just call me if you need any help. :yamseng:

May, thanks for your invitation.

My wife and I love your design and modern renovation. We find you are indeed very warm and friendly.

You have given us new insights as how we can go ahead with our upcoming reno.

Thanks for your ideas and now at least we know what we want .... of course, can't achieve such a high standard like yours (my pocket not so deep).

The kitchen is something we may want to focus.

thanks potatoes! i am glad that you like my place and can see some ideas for your own home. Mine pocket also not so deep, just do it as cheap as i can and yet doesn't look like it. hahahah....

wah may your place looks fantastic! especially with simon's pro shots.

but...but...but...how come you never invite me to see your adventurous bathroom !!?!? *hisk* *sad*

but i am really envious of your kitchen island cum dining. and everything looks so sleek and modern with little touches here and there. the vignette at the small corner with the world clock? fabulous!

i put an open invitation on my blog leh. you too busy to check my blog lah. hahaha.. purposely ordered halal food so that if there are muslims around, still can eat loh.

You didn't see Ely. She was trying to test my "adventurous" clear glass bathroom! it was a funny sight.... *ops, sorry Ely. now everyone know what you did in my bathroom!*

Your island is not any lousier than mine! you have that special power point and it looks so cool too! :dribble:

Hahahaa...May, your T-blog is definitely the most happening blog with most participants :sport-smiley-018: Well, that's becos you are so warm, friendly and generous :thumbs up:

Loved the pics that supersimon took; simply breathtaking. Your place is super swee in real but the pics brought out aesthetic visual effects that are not so apparent in real view. Thumbs-up for supersimon's photography skills :good:

Anyway, May, LOVE YOUR HOUSE! :yamseng:

:sport-smiley-018: you make me feel so paisey!! Earlier, your hubby was praising me then now you also. :drunk: thank you thank you x 1000000

Hey gal , thanks again for appreciating my "art" . It my pleasant that you allow me to showcase my photo at yr house gallery :)

supersimon, don't hide your skill! I am your fan! so if you take any nice pic you think worthwhile, let me know. I will develop it and put on my wall. There are still space for more photos.

Sis May...I really love ur long Island..hee..and the clock.. Very nice & good photography skills from supersimon. LOVE ALL ABT UR RENO SIS MAY.. :dribble:

I would like to see your kitchen and frameless windows/ balcony doors! keep on posting about your reno, yah?? And thanks for loving my bachelorette's den.

Hi May, may i know how much you bought your Kenwood ice cream maker at?

Thanks!

My kenwood ice cream maker is from Tangs. They are going to have members sales this wednesday. I am going over to buy some bedsheets again (yes! again..... :wacko: )

Mashy , Thanks again . My only regret that I still haven't got a chance to help old timer like you to take photo of yr house which I promise earlier

nah... it's my fault not to clean up my house quickly and invite you over to take photos~ hahahaha :lol:

i was just telling your sis that i've met almost everyone except you! how can it be! *sulk*

My kenwood ice cream maker is from Tangs. They are going to have members sales this wednesday. I am going over to buy some bedsheets again (yes! again..... :wacko: )

have you reached your target for bedsheets? :D

have you reached your target for bedsheets? :D

Eh.... No leh.... Still a bit far from my target!! Hehe.... Only you will remember this crazy mind of mine.

Hi May

Nice renovation.... I am currently looking for some shelving system for the store... any recommendation?

Thank you.

You can contact Tony @ 97307585

How much did you pay for the ice cream maker at Tangs?