Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

nah... it's my fault not to clean up my house quickly and invite you over to take photos~ hahahaha :lol:

i was just telling your sis that i've met almost everyone except you! how can it be! *sulk*

Ya ... and I actually meet May already ... and not you . lol

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

How much did you pay for the ice cream maker at Tangs?

It was on discount so I paid abt 100, I think. I bought together with my kenwood mixer.

It was on discount so I paid abt 100, I think. I bought together with my kenwood mixer.

Ok thanks for the info.

i put an open invitation on my blog leh. you too busy to check my blog lah. hahaha.. purposely ordered halal food so that if there are muslims around, still can eat loh.

I must have missed the post because it prob was during my exam period. nooooOooOoOooOo *sad* so wasted free food....

I must have missed the post because it prob was during my exam period. nooooOooOoOooOo *sad* so wasted free food....

It's ok.... Sure got chance again.

Eh.... No leh.... Still a bit far from my target!! Hehe.... Only you will remember this crazy mind of mine.

haha slowly buy la... then got more reasons to go for all sorts of members sales/GSS etc :drool:

Ya ... and I actually meet May already ... and not you . lol

yea lor! we "talked" for so long but yet to meet LOL :P

Still not late to go over to take photos now. Hehe...

okie, let me put up that wedding portrait first. hahahahaha :lol: (mae29 will roll her eyes if she reads this~)

Thanks May! Oh yeah, do you have a clear perspex sheet (or plastic sheet) made to attach to the main gate? Any lobang for this? thanks

Thanks May! Oh yeah, do you have a clear perspex sheet (or plastic sheet) made to attach to the main gate? Any lobang for this? thanks

her home has no main gate de... :)

hee hee May, paiseh i kpo answer for you again~ :P

her home has no main gate de... :)

hee hee May, paiseh i kpo answer for you again~ :P

Oic... heee. thanks marshmellows... then do u have any lobang? thanks Sorry May.... to use your thread...

Oic... heee. thanks marshmallow... then do u have any lobang? thanks Sorry May.... to use your thread...

Sorry i don't... :(

anyone got lobang please help~ :)

Huh? What is the purpose of this plastic sheet? What can it do?

haha slowly buy la... then got more reasons to go for all sorts of members sales/GSS etc :drool:

okie, let me put up that wedding portrait first. hahahahaha :lol: (mae29 will roll her eyes if she reads this~)

that's why tmr I am going tangs sales. See can buy the same bedsheets at a cheaper price! To reach my targeted number of bedsheets also not easy. Haha.....

Quickly put lah.... I took 3 weeks to put up all paintings and photos. The more u delay the lazier u will be. "jia you"

And I see u grow from a new member to now a gold member .... lol

The wild wild west does seem a bit far! Haha.... That's why until now, both of you haven't meet yet.